Chapter 20

I widened my eyes and leaned on the table. I put the coffee aside and narrowed my eyes at him. He went impassive after telling me.

"What? You have already found your mate? Who?" I whispered.

"Your friend, Lara." He said, stammering.

This is really really ridiculous.

"How? How'd you know?" I chattered.

"I happened to know that she was my mate on your birthday."

Flashback..

********
After signing the papers, in behalf of Auxdener's job, I went downstairs to go to the kitchen to reward myself some beer.

When I reached the kitchen, I saw Lara, sitting on the counter, with a box of cereals on her hand. She hurriedly jumped down on the counter and wiped off the scraps of cereals on his short when she saw me.

"Hey. It's late." I said and walked towards the fridge.

When I opened it, water bottle and some juices are the only beverages to be seen so I looked on the cabinets and found a tequila.. I nodded in satisfaction and showed it to her and she raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"Want to join me?" I asked her.

"That would be ridiculous. I can't drink a tequila with a Whindit leader." She said and scoffed. This girl has an attitude.

I smirked and went closer to her.

"Believe me, Wis had done this with me before. But not as strong as this one." I said as I held her the liquor. She sighed and nodded as she grabbed the liquor to me. I smiled and we went to the audio visual room.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Hmm.. Something gloomy." She beamed. I nodded and played "Me before you". We sat on the couch and watched it silently.

I felt a little tipsy for drinking six glasses of tequila. I turned to looked at Lara who was now acting a little weird. She's already drunk.

I turned to looked at the screen again as the boy and the girl kissed. Suddenly, Lara straddled on my lap and gazed at me. She fondled my chest down to my waist.

"It's my first time hanging out with a leader." She said as she smirked.

I couldn't help myself to stay calm for the erogenous touch she was giving me. So I slowly laid her on the couch and kissed her. Suddenly, I felt the electricity building between us. I deepened the kiss and caressed her thighs, causing her to moan.

"Mate." I growled.

____________________________________

I slightly opened my eyes and I was laying on the couch, alone. I brushed my hair using my fingers and stand up on the couch. I went to my room to take a shower. I just can't believe that I had found my mate.

"What a small world." I whispered to myself. I wrapped my towel on my waist and went outside the bathroom. I donned my shirt, my denim pants and my coat.

I went outside my room and saw her. She glanced at me and hurriedly went upstairs and I followed her. She went inside her room, but before she could close it, I gripped the doorknob and slowly opened it. I closed the door behind and slowly walked towards her.
She took a stepped back until she leaned on the wall.

"Wh-att do you want?" She stammered.

I leaned closer to her and sighed.

"I just want to apologize for what happened last night." I said and leaned back, crossing my arms to my chest.

"No. I should be the one to do that. I flirted and I already have a boyfriend." She said and looked down.

I frowned and gripped her wrists.

"Who was he?" I said and gritted my teeth.

"Naa-thaan." She stammered.

"That stiff? You should not be with him. You should be with me." I said as I glared at her.

"Be with you? How could you say that?" She frowned and scoffed.

"Because you're my mate." I raised my voice at her.

"I'm a wolf, Lara. And we are destined to be together." I continued and stared at her and suddenly, she laughed.

"Oh, that's ridiculous. Was the tequila really gotten you? Your mate? Me? And you're a wolf? Yeah that's silly." She said and smirked.

"I'm telling the truth, Lara." I said, frowning at her. Suddenly the door opened. We both turned around and saw Nathan, clenching his fist. Tss.

"What's going on here?" He asked, glaring at me. I released her wrists and she ran to Nathan.

"Not-thingg. We were just talking about unbelievable things." She said.I fixed my coat and walked through them to the door. I glanced at Lara once again and leave the room.

Someday, you will be mine, Lara.

******

"Well, that's fast." I nodded and sipped my coffee.

"Yeah." He said and stared at the window.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked.

"I need time to let her understand."

"Just like me,huh?" I said and smirked. He stirred his coffee and chuckled.

"Exactly as you." He beamed. I suddenly slapped him on his shoulder, causing him to whimper.

"Hey, what's that for?" He asked as he caressed his shoulder.

"For not bringing me to the audio visual room. I should be the first person you brought in that place." I said and leaned back on the chair, crossing my arms to my chest. He chuckled and show me a peace sign and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay. Once we're done drinking our coffee, i'll take you there. And we are going to watch your favorite movies the whole day." He beamed. I pouted dramatically and smiled.

"Okay." I beamed and hurriedly slurped my coffee. I placed the cup after drinking all of it and smiled.

"You're funny." He said and chuckled. I laughed and pushed him teasingly on his chair. After taking the last drop of his coffee, we went outside the coffeeshop and walked to the camp. When we reached the entrance, I teasingly swayed his hands, telling him that I wanted to go to the audio visual room. He chuckled and nodded and we headed to the AVP.

When we reached the AVP, I jumped on the couch and he played the "The conjuring 2". I lay on his arms and eat the chips I was holding.

We were in the middle scene. Our faces turned in terror and suddenly, the nun whom I know was Valak, appeared and get the girl. I screamed and dig my face at Domie's chest, causing him to chuckle. I narrowed my eyes at him and teasingly punched his chest. Then suddenly, the door opened and I screamed and dig my face at his chest again.

"Wis! What are you doing?!" A familiar voice of a man shouted. I slowly removed my face to Domie's shoulder and stared at him.

Auxdener.

____________________________________

Guys!

I'm really sorry for this one..😢 But I hope that you would like this one.

Vote, comment, follow or else..

Let's fly! XD

👑
Bubblesss23