Chapter 13

It was quarter to four when I woke up. I asked William to take me to the Whindit Camp with his car. I am going to work there as a gardener. I didn't bring my car with me for that would be ridiculous, a gardener with a luxury car. Hiss.

We arrived the city after travelling for almost three hours. He parked at the flower shop that was only meters away from the camp.

"Are you really sure, you want to do this?" William asked.

"Of course. It's not like i'm going to kill them one by one when I step inside."

"Be careful out there."

"I will William. And please take care of my sister."

He nodded.

I went out of the car and started walking to the camp. I was wearing a ripped jeans, a white tshirt and a hat. When I reached the gate, two guards confronted me.

"Easy, there fellas. I mean no harm."

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" One of the guards asked.

"I am hmm Carter, the new gardener. I've heard that your former gardener, Sherman, retired. That's why i'm here today to have his position." I beamed. Carter? Seriously? Not bad.

The two guards both exchanged glances and nodded. They checked up my duffle bag and opened the gate.

I walked through the wayside and scanned the surrounding. The place was so large, and it means I have a lot of spot to clean and maintain.

Being a gardener was really a bad idea. But I have no choice for it was the only job that was not taken.

I headed to the garden and saw an old bungalow house. Maybe this will be my place to stay. I entered the house and looked around. It was clean and manage, just like a simple condominium. I placed my duffle bag beside the desk.

I removed my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower and wore a denim pants and a black shirt after. I laid on my bed, facing the window.

This is it. I am really inside the Whindit Camp. And I promise my group to take all the secrets and plans of them.

____________________________________

It was Sunday morning.

I jumped out of my bed and went to my bathroom to take a shower. I slid down a longsleeves and a denim pants.

I went outside the house and headed to the stock room at the back and grabbed the wheelborrow with some equipments on it.

I started raking all the dried leaves that were scattered around.

"This will not be an easy job for me." I whispered to myself then sighed.

While I was struggling to rake the leaves on the ground, I've heard a girl gasped. I turned to look at her. I smirked by the expression she was showing me. It's like she has seen a vampire, raking at the field of the wolves.

"Did I frightened you?" I asked her and she just shook her head as a response.

"Hi, I'm Carter, your new gardener. And you are?" I asked, reaching my hand for her to shake.

"Wis." She said, shaking my hand.

I smiled and removed my hand from hers, reaching for the grass cutter and put it into the wheelborrow.

"Are you new here? It looks like I haven't saw you sinced I stepped into this place." She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Yes. I just started today."