Chapter 27

I slightly opened my eyes and found myself at a room. I was tied on the chair with silver chains as I felt my skin burned under me. Carter was walking back and forth in one direction. He turned to look at me and grinned. He walked towards my direction and sat on the chair infront of me.

"So you're awake. I thought you won't." He said as he leaned on the chair and crossed his arms to his chest.

"You son of a bitch! Why am I here?!" I bawled. He chuckled and stand up on the chair.

"Because you play an important part of the game." He beamed. I narrowed my eyes in confusion, trying to get his point.

"You're a bitch! A fucking bitch!" I bawled. He frowned and cupped my chin vigorously.

"Watch you words. Remember, I was the good friend you met and will still be if you shut your mouth!" He snapped my head to the side and stared at my neck. He walked to his chair and sit, placing his palms at the back of his head, intertwining.

"This is going to be a good game, especially you were marked." He beamed.

"We were waiting for this time to come. And in order for us to win, we need someone who has the important part in Auxdener's life. And it was you, Wis. And I promised my dad that I am going to win this battle, to have the justice for killing him." He continued and leaned closer to me. I kicked his legs, causing him to whimper. He gritted his teeth and punched me between my mouth and nose. I narrowed my eyes in confusion and thought about something.

"You're a rogue. You're a fucking rogue!" I yelled.

"Oh, I guess I am, Wis. But, I am not just an ordinary rogue. I am their leader. An honor for me." He smirked.

I gritted my teeth as I shook my arms, hoping to loose the tightened of the chains. I glimpsed down and saw my stomach burning from the chains. Why have I wore this kind of outfit? So stupid for me.

"You'll never get away with this, Carter!"

"Oh, I hoped not. And by the way, my name was Marthin. Saxony bring her on the cell." I turned my head on my shoulder to see a gorgeous man walking towards me.

He unlocked my chain and I thought that this will be my chance to escape. But I was wrong. I felt so weak, bruises all over my skin. He chained me with handcuffs and dragged me outside the room.

We walked through the hallways and entered a door made of steel. We passed through another hallway and went downstairs. When we reached the room, Saxony flicked the switch and the lights turned on in series.

He grabbed me on the arms and dragged me through the cell. He unlocked the handcuffs and opened the cell that was second to the last and threw me inside. He locked the gate and shoved the key on his pocket and walked away.

I sighed and crawled to the side. I glimpsed at my wrists and stomach that was wounded by the silver chains.

Suddenly, I've heard a sobbing noise coming from the last cell. I raised my face and saw a girl, wearing a white gown, snuggling on the corner, causing me to gasped. I narrowed my eyes and slowly stand up and went to the bars.

"Hey."

She raised her head and stared at me. She was a beautiful, young girl. But she looks pale and very thin.

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

"William."

"Who's William?"

"My brother's friend."

"Who's your brother?" I questioned her, raising my eyebrow.

She wiped the tears on her face and stand up and walked towards me. I did not tend to move until she stood infront of me.

"The one who abducted you. Marthin."

____________________________________

Guys!

Ay nu it's geteng mor compleketed. XD But I hoped that you liked this one. :)

Vote, comment, follow or else..

Let's think!xD

                  👑
Bubblesss23