Chapter 8

The sound of the alarm from the camp woke me up. I hurriedly went to my shower. When I reached the door, I glanced to the clothes that were piled on the chair with a letter on top of it, again.

Who was sneaking into my room without me noticing it?

I turned on the shower and lather the soap in my body. After taking a shower, I wore my undergarments and slid down the clothes that was brought to me.

My stupid brain is talking to me, again. Dr. Will said that I need time to rest, and I am. But why is it still happening? Am I really going crazy?

I sighed and jogged through the hallways and headed into the yard. I saw everybody lining up. I went to the last row just as Auxdener was standing infront of the crowd, blankly.

Remeber to avoid him.

"It's your second week here as Whinditians..." he paused to search for something and stopped when he saw me.

I turned to look down, refusing to look back at him.

"And I want you to train harder. Every second counts. If I ever caught you talking to someone instead of having your training, you know what's the punishment." He continued.

I looked up and saw him, still looking at me.

"Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir!" We responded.

We scattered and start having our training. I saw Domie standing at the corner, checking us. I went to him and stared at him, blankly.

His face was totally fine. It's like he was not beaten up last night.

"How did your bruises healed so fast?"

"It's because I spilled all the alcohol into me?" He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him and he chuckled.

"Do you need anything, Wis?" He asked.

"Actually, yes. Do you have any handcuffs?"

He raised his eyebrow.

"For?"

"Training?" I smirked.

"If you have, could you please let me borrow? I'll meet you at the pool."

He nodded.

I headed to the pool and waited for Domie. As I scanned the surrounding, I saw Auxdener starring at me. He was training some other girls. My heart dropped, wishing that it was me who have a training with me.

Domie arrived with the handcuffs and the key. I glanced at Auxdener and saw him clenching his fist.

Is the fight they made last night was because of me? I don't think so.

"Here." He said, handing me the handcuffs.

Instead of getting it, I showed my wrists to him that caused him to raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Do you want me to lock you up?"
He asked and I nodded.

"Throw the keys into the pool." I commanded him.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Just do it." I said.

He nodded in response and throw the key into the pool. He turned to look at me and I smiled.

I walked through the edge of the pool and jumped.

I glanced at Domie and I saw him looking at me as I swim underwater.