Chapter 25

After training, I went to my room to take a shower and donned my denim shorts and crop top after and turned my hair into a messy bun. I went downstairs and headed to Auxdener's room. I placed three small knocks on his door. Suddenly, it opened, revealing a topless, messy wet hair Auxdener.

"Hey baby. Come in." He said as he widened the door for me to come in. I stepped inside and sat on his bed.

"Do you need anything?" He asked, drying his hair with a towel.

"Not really." I said, biting my lower lip. He smirked and pushed me on the bed. He kissed me on the lips and pulled me up on the bed. He move away to see my face and leaned his forehead to mine.

"Miss me?" He said teasingly and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I want to eat something sweet." I said, pooching my lower lip, causing him to chuckle.

"Okay, okay. Wait for me. We'll going out. I love you." He said as he kiss me and went out of the bed. I nodded in response and wait for him.

I gazed at the picture on the wall. The man on the picture looks like Auxdener. He was wearing something like what royalty does.

"That's my father." I turned around to see Auxdener, wearing a black coat with a white shirt under it and a denim pants.

"He was your father's friend. He died centuries ago by one of the rogues."

"I'm so sorry." That's all I could say. He raised his eyebrow and chuckled.

"Why?" He asked.

"For your father's lost?" I stammered.

"You shouldn't be." I raised my eyebrow in confusion as he went impassive.

"Why?" He turned to look at me, showing his intimidating face again.

"Because he was the one who killed my mother." I widened my eyes, not knowing the next words to say.

"My mom was a human and she was not his mate. They eloped and after two weeks, my mom got pregnant with me. When I got seven, my father entered me in this camp to train. I become the favorite trainee for they told me I have the potential to fight. At the age of twenty-one, I was crowned as an alpha."

Flashback..

                         ******
(A hundred and thirty-four years ago today)

I was at the balcony, overlooking at the trainees who were having their training, just then my father came in.

"How's your day?" He asked, placing his hand over my back to my next shoulder.

"Fine." He turned to look at where I was looking and smiled.

"So, you like her. " he said, beaming. I jokingly scoffed and remove his hand over my shoulders.

"Who? Veronica? Tss. No. She was my childhood friend. It will not gonna happen." I said, crossing my arms to my chest.

"That's right, Auxdener. You should not be with someone if she was not your mate. I don't want you to hurt yourself when the time comes she will be going to find her mate." He said. I turned to look at him and heaved up a sigh.

"I know dad, don't worry. Veronica was just my friend." I said and smiled. He nodded and tapped my back. He went out of my room and closed the door. I went to gaze back at her, looking so beautiful with her training clothes on. She glanced and stared at me and waved her hands. I waved back and she continued running around the field.