Chapter 2

My napping was turned to be sleeping when someone suddenly poked me that woke me up. It was the passenger at my side.

"Hi, the name's Lara." She said, handing her right hand for me to shake.

"Wis." I said while shaking her hands.

She let go of my hand and get her phone in her pocket. I sneaked at the window and started tieing it on the side to see the view outside. People are busy putting their packs on the bus's compartment.

I opened my phone and check for the time. It was 11:30 a.m. I sneaked for my earphones at my sidepack just then a man ,entering the bus, clapped his hands three times that caught everyone's attention.

"Okay listen up everybody. I am Domie, the co-leader of Windhit Camp. We will be departing for a couple of minutes so we need everybody to settle down on their sits for we are taking a 23hrs. travel to the camp."

Most of all whimpers.

"But don't worry. We are going to stop on every bus stop that we are going to pass."

Now, that makes everybody squealled. Good thing I brought some snacks and water bottle for me.

A man entered the bus and sit on the first row. He was one of the man whom I saw earlier that I assumed the leader. But I can't clearly see his face. But by just looking in his silhouette form, he was perfect. His nose, hair, form of his face, his body, and his posture was perfect.

"Hey,hey,hey, Wis. What are you thinking? Your purpose is to fight and defend your enemies. Not to love.

But i'm just admiring him.

Stop it.

No,you stop!

Just stop!"

I hissed and slapped my face that made Lara turned to me, blankly.
I smiled at her and massage my face with both hands smoothly, trying to convince her that I was just having my meditations and so I can cut the awkwardness between us.

And maybe I had as she turned to look at her phone again and began scrolling. I sighed in relief. Stupid mind. How could I have a crazy stupid mind all along? Hiss.

The bus started to depart from Quin. I would really miss that place. But for now, I need to be in mind for I am riding the bus that I shouldn't be. I should be with Jess. I should be with the Sinder Camp. And that would be the thing that i'm going to find out.
-------------------------------------------------------------
We stopped by a restaurant to eat dinner. We occupied some empty tables and I sat next to Lara.

The waiters have shown themselves carrying some silver platters and put it infront of each of us. It was a fake silver. I know it. We started eating after it was served to each of us.

The man whom I admired was sitting at the table infront of us. He sat on the empty chair that was facing his back at me. Tss.

After eating, some of us headed to the convinient store to buy some snacks. I went to the convinient store and grabbed a coffee can in the fridge. I headed to the bus after buying it and sit on my seat. I checked my phone for the time and it was 8:00p.m. already.

13 and a half hours left.

I opened the can of coffee and drink it, savoring its sweet, mild taste. As everyone got in the bus, the engine started and drove through the road again.

Coffee has not gotten me, so I grabbed my neck pillow and placed it on my neck and fell asleep.

I woke up when Lara began tapping me on my shoulder.