Chapter 29

"If your brother was Marthin, then I assumed that you should not be here. I mean, who wants their sister locked up in a cell?" I asked, crossing my arms to my chest, not minding the pain I felt by the silver chains earlier.

She went closer to the bars and stared at me.

"Because he doesn't even know that i'm here. William locked me up after I woke up from the dreaded comatose." I shook my head in confusion.

"I don't understand. Why does this William, the one you said that locked you up here will put you here? And why does Marthin don't know that you're here? Was this a really big place?" She heaved up a sigh and sat on the floor. I followed as I leaned my hand on the floor, supporting my butt to sit.

"I was been in a comma. And in my state, I could still hear, feel and recognised the people who were entering my room. Two years ago, or maybe more, we were fighting with the Whinditians, your league. "

"What? Are you serious?" I said, widening my eyes in shock.

"Yes, and that's why William put me here because they are going to attack your camp. And the reason is because Marthin thought that one of your own killed my father." She said.

"Why? Isn't it a Whinditian? If not, who?" I asked, narrowing my eyes in confusion. She shook her head and wiped her face.

"William." I did not respond. She stand up and went to the bars of the gate.

"That's why we need to get out of this cell, to tell Marthin that he has the wrong perspection with you." She said as she turned to face me.

"We?" I asked and she nodded in response.

"Of course, I also need you." She said, beaming.

"Wait. What are you?" I asked and she raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"I mean your kind. How did it happened that you, Rogues, were living in the earth for hundreds of years?"

"Well, hundreds of years ago, we've met a family. They have some spells and potions with them."

"Witch." I said and she nodded.

"In return for letting them stay on our house until the war against the people and the forces of the government ends, they gave us a potion. And that potion will give us an everlasting life. But my father had killed them."

"Why?"

"Because they betrayed us. They stole some of our jewelries and poisoned my mother."

I went impassive.

"Don't worry about it. It's been hundreds of years ago. By the way, the name's Nathalie." She said, beaming.

"Wis, Wisteria."
____________________________________
Marthin(P.O.V.)

I was at the hotel that were only meters away from the Whindit camp for almost two days. I'm planning to go inside to an old rusty gate which was hidden on the garden tonight.

I glimpsed at the clock above the door and it was past six. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I closed the paper and put it on the envelop after. I wore my coat and shoved it inside my pocket and walked outside, heading to the camp.

I trotted to the forest beside the camp and reached the old gate. I slowly opened it and walked behind the bushes. I am waiting for some trainee to appear, just then a girl, running towards my place tripped and groaned. I jumped out of the bushes and kneeled infront of her, causing her to gasped.

"Are you alright, miss?" I asked her. She nodded and hurriedly stand up and fixed her clothes.

"What are you doing here? Visiting hours is over." She asked, narrowing her eyes at me. I chuckled and placed my hand on my pocket.