Chapter 33

Wis(P.O.V.)

I was lying on the bed while staring at Nathalie. She was sound asleep. Suddenly, the lights outside the cell turned on. I stand up on my bed and went to the bars. Saxony hurriedly reached something on his pocket. It was the keys.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion and scoffed. He stared at me for a second and opened the gate using the keys.

"C'mon. We don't have much time." He said, stammering.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Setting you free." He said, as he walked to the cell of Nathalie and opened the gate. I went out of the cell and went to Nathalie's. She stand up on the bed and made a scowl.

"What's happening?" She asked me then turned to face Saxony. She narrowed her eyes at him when Saxony went near him and knelt down infront of her.

"Nathalie."

"Get away from me, Saxony!"

"I'm sorry, Nathalie. I didn't mean to do this! I was just asked to do this!" He said as tears fell from his eyes.

"You're just asked to do this?! Really Saxony?! You're a traitor. You don't deserve to be forgiven. You don't deserve to be in this association!" Nathalie said while gritting her teeth.

"I'm not a traitor, Nathalie. I do what William asked me to do because.."

"Because you're weak! You're afraid on what will be the consequences!" Nathalie cuts him off. Saxony stared at her blankly.

"Yes. I'm afraid of the consequences. You knew how much I loved you. For seven years, i've been admiring you. I'm afraid of losing you, Nathalie. If I haven't locked you here, William are going to kill you and Marthin." He said. Nathalie stared at him as tears fell from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Nathalie." He said and dig his face on his hands. Nathalie heaved up a sigh and raised Saxony's face.

He hugged Nathalie and smiled.

"We need to go outside. You need to stop their fight." He said as he stand up and hold the hand of Nathalie.

"Wait. What? What fight?" Nathalie asked.

"You're name was Wis, right?" He asked me and I nodded in response.

"Auxdener is here. He was asking Marthin to surrender you safely to him but Marthin didn't agree. So Auxdener asked for a fight."

"What? That bastard!"

"That's why I need the both of you to stop this fight. Just like what your father wanted to." He said as he stared at Nathalie.

"What could we do to stop it?" Nathalie asked.

"I need you to tell your brother the truth." Nathalie turned to look at me. I bobbed and she smiled.

"Okay."

"C'mon." Saxony said. We went outside the cell and went outside to the door. Saxony glimpsed left and right then we headed to a narrow hallway and reached a door made of steel. Saxony opened it and we went outside.

I widened my eyes as I saw Auxdener, Domie, Nathan, Jason and one man whom I don't know, were fighting with the rogues.

Nathalie ran to the hallways then to the atrium. I followed her and stopped when she placed her hand from side to side.

"Stop!" Auxdener, Marthin and all the people at the atrium turned around and looked at Nathalie. Marthin dropped his knife and ran to Nathalie. She jumped on him and hugged him.