Chapter 21

I quickly stand from the couch and gripped my hand behind my back. Domie stand beside me and went impassive.

"Domie and me are watching." I said confidently, not minding the nervousness I feel right now.

Auxdener glared at Domie, but he did not tend to look at him. I know what will happen next, so I make my moves. I turned around at Domie and smiled.

"Thank you for bringing me here. I loved watching with you." I beamed and walked through Auxdener and out the door. I hurriedly jogged on the stairs and he followed.

"Wis!" He shouted, I didn't turn and keep jogging on the stairs until I reached my room. I quickly closed the door and locked it. He knocked on my door but didn't tend to open it. I think he leave when there was no knocking on my door be heard.

I sighed and dig my face on my pillow, and suddenly someone knocked on my door again.

"Wis, it's Domie."

I hurriedly climbed out of my bed and opened the door.

"Hey." He said and I just smiled.

"I'm sorry." He said and I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"No, Domie. I should be the one to apologize. I am the one who asked you to bring me there." I said and smiled, as well as he.

"You're not coming out for dinner?" He asked me and I shook my head as a no. He crossed his arms to his chest and narrowed his eyes.

"I'm fine, Domie." I beamed. He heaved up a sigh and smiled.

"Okay, then. I'm going down. Take care of yourself. And if you need anything, just call me." He beamed and I nodded.

I closed the door and walked towards the glass door. I opened it and stepped outside the balcony. The yard was covered with snow. I gazed at the footpath heading to the gym and saw Lara trotting inside the palace. Domie went outside of the gym, frowning. He brushed his hair off his forehead and walked inside the palace.

I stepped inside the room and closed the glass door. I slid down my clothes and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. I donned my sweatshirt, leggings and my coat.

I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. There are many things that complicate the flow of my brain right now and I don't want to think about it.

The only thing I need right now was to sleep.

____________________________________

I woke up early and wore my training suit. I jogged downstairs and searched for Domie. I saw him went out of Auxdener's room. He turned around and smiled when he saw me. I walked towards him and smiled.

"Hey, Wis. Do you need anything? The other trainees are at the gym." He said as he crosses his arm to his chest.

"Actually, yes. I want you to be my trainor." I said confidently. He raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Trainor? In what?"

"On how to be me. I mean the other me. My wolf form." I said, stammering.

He smiled and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Where?" He asked me, beaming.

"In the forest." I said and he nodded.

We walked to the forest for almost an hour. We were at the middle of the forest. I glanced at the light that were coming from the sun. I walked towards to where the light came from and found myself in a large field heading to a large cantle. It was really beautiful. The sea, the sun, the view, everything.

Domie walked beside me and I turned to smile at him.

"It's beautiful." I beamed.

"I know." He said and nodded in agreement.

I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him. He raised his eyebrow in confusion and slapped him on his arm.

"What?"

"What happened yesterday? About you and Lara?" I asked, still narrowing my eyes at him. He sighed and brushed his hair off his forehead.

"I told her that I love her."

"And?"

"I kissed her."

I frowned and crossed my arm to my chest. I just don't know what to say.

"Well, I know it's a bad idea." He continued.

"Yeah it does." I said and nodded in satisfaction. He turned to look at me and smiled.

"But that's not the important thing to do today." He beamed and I nodded.

"Shall we?" He continued and I nodded.

"First, you should believe in yourself that you can do it. Second, be brave. Third, focus. And lastly, be a wolf." He smiled after saying the last three words.

____________________________________
Guys!

Just hoping if you would like this one because ahmm hmm..

I'm crazy! XD

Vote, comment, follow or else..

Let's have a vacation!xD

👑
Bubblesss23