Chapter 4

I woke up in my room lying on my bed. I was now at my sleeping attire and it was evening. I turned around and saw Auxdener at the side of my bed. I got up and leaned my back at the head of the bed.

"Hey."

I smiled.

"Are you feeling good, right now?" He asked in a deep toned voice.

"Yes."

"Uhmm.. I'm sorry. About what happened earlier." He said.

I did not expect him saying that.

"It's okay. You're just doing your job."

"I think I am" he smirked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Wait. Are you the one who.."

"Yes." He said cutting me off.

"Don't worry. I did not raped you, nor touched you." He continued.

I'm in a mixed emotions right now. I wanted to shout.

"Tss. I have seen more than that, Wis. Not just saw but touched."

Maybe that was a good reason to calm down.

He stand up and faced me.

"Sleep well. You have your training tomorrow." He said then walked out the room.

I sighed.

"Think about this. Why do they send you here? To have fun? This pool is designated to practice yourselves in order for you to survive if the only escape is water."

He's right. If underwater is the only way to escape and to survive, then I should be focusing with it tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Auxdener(P.O.V.)

I went out of her room and headed downstairs, and to my room.

I walked to the bathroom to have a shower. After taking a shower, I wore my boxers and jumped on my bed, watching the ceiling.

I can't stop thinking about her body.
It was fucking perfect. I wanted to cuddle or touch her, but that would be ridiculous.

"When will you gonna tell her. You know we need her so much." My wolf asked.

"I know. We need more time. I don't want to rush things."

"Okay, but please be hurry."

He disappeared.

I deluded her. I haven't touched any girls. Except for the girl whom I love one hundred twentyfour years ago.

But, past is past. And I wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

My mate.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wisteria(P.O.V.)

I woke up early and went to the shower room to take a bath. After taking a bath, there were a pile of clothes again, but was different from the first. It was a swimming attire.

It was a loong sleeved rash guard, showing your abdomen that was paired with short cycling.

Wear this on your training

-someone

I smiled as I read the note.

I slid them on and tiptoed outside. I don't want to disturb anyone for it's still four a.m.

When I reached the yard, I swayed my hands on the water. It was so cold.

"You're up."

I turned to see Auxdener, wearing sweat pants, a tight shirt and a messy hair.

He was so gorgeous.

"Ye..ahhh.." I stammered.

"Good.." He said and smirked.

There was a sudden silence as he was starring at me, so I decided to cut it off.

"Auxdener? Is the stone still there?"

"Yes. Why? Are you planning on getting it?"

I nodded and I let out a deep sigh.

"Okay. Just be sure not to let me save you again."

I nodded again. He walked away, bringing his hands to his messy hair and I jumped on the pool and float.

"Wis."

I raised my eyebrow in response.

"Be careful." He croaked and walk away.

"Wis? Did you eat some chili powder? Your face turned.

No i'm not. Hiss.

You're blushing.huh?

I'm not. Please stop.

Why would I?

Why would you not stop thinking Wis?Are you going crazy?"

"What is happening to you?"I murmured to myself.

I need to stop this crazy imaginations of me. Hiss.

I looked on the water surrounding me. I glanced at the circled black thing in the pool. Maybe it was the stone. I took a deep breath and dive into the water..

9..10..11..12..13..14..ft.

I thrusted myself deeper into the pool.

15.16..17..ft.

A little more.

I stroked my hands and kicked my feet harder into the pool.

18..19...20!

I've reached it!

I reached for the stone and quickly hoisted myself up to the water. Bubbles started to come out from my mouth. I thrusted myself harder into the pool until I reached the edge and heaved.

I gasped as I saw Auxdener wearing a black shirt, caumoflage and a combat boots ,sitting on a chair, holding a can of coffee.

Did I took an hour swimming? Because if I don't, how could he possibly changed his clothes quickly?

"How is it?" He asked.

I showed him the stone.

"Ta da!" I beamed.

He smirked. Oh my God. He really smirked at me.

"Good." He said while standing on his chair.

"C'mon. Get change. It's quarter to six. Breakfast will be serve." He continued while handing his hands for me. I reached his hands and he hoisted me up. I could feel the electricity building up again.

He stared at me before walking to the entrance and within seconds, I followed and went to my room.

____________________________________
Guys!

Hoped you like this one!

Vote, comment, follow or else..

Let's keep silent.. x3

👑
Bubblesss23