Chapter 30

Auxdener(P.O.V.)

We were at the conference room, having some meeting about the rogues.

"I was confuse. It's been a month since the fire started but still, no signs of rogues." One of the legate said.

"Maybe they were planning something else." Jason said and I nodded in agreement.

"If that's true, then I suggest that we should be more careful. I will double the guards and have some stringent rule about the people who were coming in and off this camp." Everyone bobbed. I heave up a sigh and turned off the projector.

"Dismiss."

I went out of the conference room and headed to the hallways. I saw Tomie walking towards me.

"Where's Wis?" I asked him, frowning.

"She was at her room." He said and walked away.

I headed upstairs and went to her room. I knocked three times but there was no response. I knocked again but still no response.

I may waste my time, getting the keys to my room, so I kicked it open and went inside the room. I turned on the lights and there was no Wis to be seen.

I gritted my teeth and ran downstairs. I went to Tomie's room and knocked hardly. When he opened the door, I gripped his collar and pushed him on the wall.

"You told me that she was in her room! Where was she?!"

"She was really at her room! I accompanied her there earlier!" I wheezed and removed my hands from his collar.

"Help me find her." I commanded and he nodded in agreement. I trotted off to his room, heading outside the camp. I walked to the wayside until I reached the garden. I stared at the fountain's corner and saw a paper. I picked it up and realized that it was a letter for Wis.

Wis,

      I'm here at the garden waiting for you. Go here immediately after you've read this letter. I missed sharing stories with you.

P.S.: don't bring anyone okay? I just want you and me to be together. :)

                                                  Carter.

I crumpled the letter and throw it on the ground. Tomie hurriedly get the paper and opened it. I turned to face him and stared at him. He raised his head to me and made a scowl.

I glanced at Domie and sat on the fountain.

"C'mon. I need to talk to Lara." I said as I walked pass behind him.

We went to Lara's room and knocked three times. She opened the door and glimpsed at Tomie then to me. Her eyes were reddish, just like a visage of a widow after mourning for his husband's death.

"Do you need anything?" She asked, stammering. I showed her the paper that was now crumpled. She narrowed her eyes in confusion and looked at me.

"Do you know anything about this?"

"Yes. I am the one who put that paper on her front door." I narrowed my eyes at her and gripped her neck. Suddenly, Tomie snapped me away and wrapped her arms around her.

"Auxdener, let her explain first!" He bawled. I crossed my arms to my chest and glared.

"Go." She wiped the tears from her face and sobbed.

"I was running along the alleyside and I tripped. Suddenly, a man, who was wearing a coat appeared."

Flashback..

                         ********

"Are you alright, miss?" He asked me. I nodded and hurriedly stand up and stretched my clothes.

"What are you doing here? Visiting hours is over." I asked and suddenly he chuckled.

"I am your gardener here last weeks. I quitted for I have some emergencies to heed."

We both stared at each other and laughed.

"So, I gotta go." I said,  stammering.

"Hey!" He shouted and walked towards me. He handed me an envelop, causing me to narrow in confusion.

"Do you know Wis?" He asked.

"Yes, she's my friend."

"Could you please placed it infront of her door? You know, she became my friend on my first day of work." He said and smiled.

"Okay." I said as I nodded. I turned around and trotted to the building.

I went upstairs and walked to Wis's room. I placed the envelop infront of her door and walked to my room.

                         *******

"You know there are punishments about talking to a stranger, right? Maybe you should try some." I said.

"Just give him a chance, Auxdener. I know he'll never do that again." He begged.

"Wis was been caught by Carter, and I don't even know him! What do you expect me to do?" I asked him.

"Let me be the one to handle that. The important is we need to get Wis back." He said. I glared at him and walked towards them.

"Search for his location." I said and walked away. I jogged downstairs and headed to my room. I sat on my chair and grabbed the liquor on my table. I drank them all and throw it on the wall.

I need to save Wis. No matter what happens. I would do anything for her, even if it kills me.

____________________________________

Guys!

To much pressure will kill me..🎶 😂 but I hope that you would like this wan..xD

Vote, comment, follow or else..

Let's drink juicccccceeee!xD

                  👑
Bubblesss23