Chapter 23

Auxdener went near to us and glared at Domie. I just stared at his intimidating face. I did not tend to stop him or talk with him. I just want Domie to bring me to my room right now.

"What do you think you're doing?! Why was she naked?!" He said, gritting his teeth.

"It's a long story, so please, get out of my way. I need to bring her into her room." He said and passed Auxdener, but before he could take more steps, Auxdener blocked his way. Domie narrowed his eyes at him and sighed.

"I don't care if it take years before it reach its end. I need to know." He said glaring at Domie.

"Not here, Auxdener." Domie said and climbed upstairs with me on his arms. He followed but was now ahead of us.

When we reached my room, Auxdener opened the door and Domie walked in with me. He laid me on my bed and covered me with blanket. He sat beside me and combed my hair with his fingers. I heard Auxdener growled, causing me to lit up a little smile. I closed my eyes and waited for them to talk. I don't need to explain anything with him. I know Domie can do my part.

"What now?" Auxdener said. I've heard Domie sighed and stand up on the bed.

"She ahmm let me be her trainor." He said stammering.

"About?"

"Shifting into her wolf form."

There was a sudden silence in the room until Domie cuts it off.

"She successfully shifted earlier, but the strenght of her wolf weakens her. She's having a hard time shifting back, until she did it earlier."

"Why do you need to do that?! You can't just do anything without my permission, Domie. What if you were caught? What if they would know that she was a wolf? What if they would kill her? What if people in this town know about this? What has gotten into your mind to not hesitate accepting her offer?" Auxdener said. I could hear he was so close to me, so very close.

"I'm just helping her, Auxdener. We did nothing wrong. And when does she needs to know how to shift into one of us? Next years? Or maybe you're thinking about centuries." He said then scoffed after.

"I have the right to tell her when and how because she's my mate."

"I don't want to fight anymore. She asked me and I helped her. She was my friend and i'll do anything for her, Auxdener. Even if it kills me." He said.

I've heard the door opened and then closed. I slightly opened my eyes and scanned the surrounding. They already leave.

I slowly stand up on my bed, still naked and headed to the closet. I startled when I saw Auxdener holding my night gown. I quickly shoved my hands to my body, hiding my precious from him. He slowly walked towards me and grabbed my hands, revealing everything.

"I've seen it before, earlier and then now, Wis. Don't hide it from me. Someday, i'm going to touch all of those parts, take you until you'll find the pleasures I give you, everyday." He said, looking down at my body. I went impassive. He removed his hands from me and held me the night gown.

"Wear this one. It's cold." He said, facing me. I nodded in agreement and slid it on me. He went closer to me, pressing his chest to my breasts. He wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me on my neck. The electricity is building up again. I could feel the wetness under me, begging for more.

I slowly removed myself from him and shooked my head as a disagreement.

"I understand, Wis." He said and hugged me. I smiled and dig my face on his chest.

"Don't ever do that again with Domie. I don't want him to see you again naked." He said and tightened the hug. I chuckled and nodded on his chest.

We walked towards the bed and laid on it. I dig my face on his chest and hug him. The cuddle we are doing right now makes me feel so comfortable. I want to be in this position forever.

He leaned closer and kissed my forehead. He tilted his head and looked at me.

"I love you, Wis."

I smiled and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and I slid my tongue into his mouth. He carressed my thighs, causing me to escape a small moan. I climbed on top of him and moved my hands on his chest to his waist.

He slowly move his hands inside the gown to my core. I removed my lips from him and gasped. He turned to look at me and smiled.

"Wis, you're wet." He said and smirked. I stared at him and pressed mine to his, causing him to heave.

"Do it." I said, panting. His eyes turned darker.

"You're still weak from shifting earlier. And you told me not to..shit!" He said and I pressed mine harder to his.

"I need it." I told him. I slowly moved my hands down his chest until I reached his manhood.

He gasped when I started rubbing my hands on it. He slowly grabbed my neck and kissed me roughly. He pushed me aside and now he was on top of me. He kissed my neck then to my chest. My breast started to erect, causing him to growl.

He reached for the hem of my night gown and doffed it then tossed it on the side. He also removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt. He kicked his pants off to the floor. I reach for his boxers and slid it down, showing his manhood.

He spread my legs and leaned closer to me. He started kissing my neck then to my breast. He sucked one of it while massaging the other. I was feeling too much electricity and I am too excited to where it would go.

He moved down to my core. I looked at him, panting, waiting for what he'll do next.

"I really wanted to taste this." He said looking at me. Suddenly he licked my core and I arched my back for the pleasure he was giving me.

He raised his head and looked at me. He climbed on me and position himself from my opening.

"I'm going in." He said, huskily. I wrapped my arms on his neck.

"Go." I said, panting. He growled and kissed me roughly. I wrapped my legs to his waist and he thrusted himself to me. Pain stings, but it leads to a great pleasure.

He slowly pound himself on me. I arched my back and started screaming his name all over again.

"Faster." I said huskily.

He heaved and started pounding faster and faster. I moaned and move wildly. I slowly grabbed his neck and leaned my lips to his ears.

"Mark me, Auxdener." I said, panting. He turned to look at me. Two dark eyes were staring at me.

"Mark me, Auxdener." I repeated. He growled and tilted my head. His canines came out and leaned closer to my neck. Suddenly he bit my neck, sinking his canines to my neck. I whimpered in pain but then changed to something good.

"I love you, Wis."

"I love you too, Auxdener." I said panting. He pounded his on mine and I arched my back. He smirked and he kissed the spot to where he sank his canines. He started pounding faster, causing me to moan wildly.

"I'm about to cum." I said, huskily.

He thrusted himself faster and faster until I can't take it anymore and released. He pounded more until he also released his. We both panted, trying to catch our breathes. I heaved and smiled at him. He turned to look at me and kissed my lips.

He laid beside me and wrapped his arms around me. My eyes went heavy and fell asleep.

____________________________________
Guys!

I have no idea on why I wrote this scene. XD

Bear with me, i'm innocent. 😢😂

Vote, comment, follow or else..

Let's jump!xD

                  👑
Bubblesss23