Chapter 19

Auxdener (P.O.V.)

It was quarter to nine and I still can't sleep. Wis was laying on my chest, sound asleep. I was feeling a little bit thirsty, so I decided to go to the kitchen. I looked at Wis and slowly removed myself from her. Good thing I haven't woke her up.

I went out of the room and walked downstairs, heading to the kitchen.
I walked into the kitchen and saw Veronica, drinking a liquor.

"You know it's bad for a luna to drink." I said. She gasped and nearly spilled the glass of liquor she was holding. She turned to look at me and scoffed.

I walked towards the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. She stand up from the chair and walked to the door.

"Veronica, can we talk?" I said and she turned to look at me and smiled.

*******

We've talked a lot of things. The camp, the trainees, the rogues and Domie.

I really hate Domie for being such a star in every conversation. Tss.

Her smile turned to a straight line when we talked about Wis.

"Wis. She was a good girl. She used to ran away from the house and go to her clubhouse when me and Raymond fight. You know, problems will always find its way." She said and giggled. I turned to look at her and stared at her eyes.

"Auxdener. As the mate of my daughter, I want you to give her the best care you can give. I don't want you to hurt her, and I want you to love her with all your heart. "She continued as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"I will, Veronica. I never hurt a woman before." I said and smirked. She fleeked my ears again and I whimpered, causing her to laughed.

Like mother, like daughter.

I glanced at the post when I've heard someone sniffing.

"I'm going." I said and she removed her hands on me and nodded. I was about to go upstairs when she called my name, and I turned around to look at her.

"Don't do something that's beyond the limit." She said as she was narrowing her eyes at me. I smirked and nodded, and walked upstairs.

I slowly opened the door when I reached the room. She was sleeping. I walked towards the bed and stared at her. She was lovely as her mother.

"I love you, Wis." I whispered to her ears and kissed her forehead.

I stand up and walked towards the door. I glanced at her and slowly opened the door. I went to the other room, the room where I should be sleeping. I went inside and grabbed my bag to packed my things. After packing, I doffed my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I donned my boxers and climbed on the bed. Now my eyes went heavy, so I closed my eyes and sleep.

____________________________________
Wis (P.O.V.)

The cold wind enveloping the room had awoken me. I slighlty opened my eyes and climbed out of my bed, heading to the window. I pulled the curtain aside and stared at the view outside. It was snowing. The place was surrounded by snow.

I grabbed my bag and packed my things. I slowly closed the zipper and put it on the side of the bed. I slid down my clothes and went to the bathroom. After taking a shower, I wore a long sleeved, a jeans and a coat. I put on my bonnet and fixed my hair.

I carried my bag and went downstairs. My mom is standing at the door. I sighed and went to her.

"Mom." I said and she turned around to look at me.