Chapter 9

Wis(P.O.V.)

I walked through the field, headed through the hallways and went to my room.

I took a shower and slid my sleeping attire. I opened the glass door and step outside the balcony. I admire the view and the cold wind lingering me. I look above and watch the stars. Then I remembered what happened earlier.

"And I don't just like you, Wis. I love you."

I sighed ,placing my head at the terrace.

I blushed, remembering it.

"I know you like him.

You're here again. Hiss. And by the way, you don't have the right to assume things that was happening to me.

I am not assuming. I can feel it. Why don't you tell him how you feel?

Stop it!"

I really can't help thinking that this wasn't real. I need to go to Dr. William again to tell him that it's becoming worse.

But, my mind was right. Am I feeling something with him? Am I inlove with him?

I heaved up a sigh and went inside. I lay on my bed, leaving the glass door opened, letting the cold wind enter the room.

I rolled to the other side and was now facing the door. I feel my eyes heavy and went to sleep.

____________________________________

I woke up and noticed that the glass door was closed.

I did not remember closing it.

There were piled clothes on my chair with the letter on top of it. It was a new swimming attire. It was like a suit for divers, covering all over your body when you start wearing it.

I smirked.

The sender must be too overprotective.

I took a shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I stare at the swimming attire, thinking if I would wear it or not.

I sighed and chose to wear the swimming attire that I constantly wear.

I headed downstairs and saw Domie at the Dining room. He was eating a sandwich. I went near him and sat beside him.

.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked me.

I shook my head in response.

"Do Auxdener and you talked already?"

"No. And I don't need to." He said and smiled.

.

I nodded my head and stand up.

"Well, see you at the yard?"

"Yard?"

"I prefer calling it." I chuckled.

He nodded.

I jogged through the hallway and headed to the yard. I scanned the surrounding and he was not here.

Weak.

I went to the pool and positioned myself and jumped. Now, swimming underwater became so easy for me. And maybe because my endurance and stamina were improved. Also on how I manage to breathe underwater.

I hoisted myself up and sat at the edge of the pool. I wiped the droplets on my face and stand up, wrapping my towel on my neck. I saw Auxdener, talking to a man. He turned to gazed at me, up to toe. He clenched his hand and walked away.