Chapter 35

"Hey" he said as he went near me.

I stand still and blink my eyes twice. I went impassive.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Hmm.." Auxdener went near me and hold my hands.

"I've been waiting for this time, Wis. The time to which i'm going to put my high hopes on, and the time in which I am going to remember. We've been through ups and downs, knowing that it became too hard for the both of us to fit in. But I promise in this day, and forever, you will be safe in my arms. I will always love you, Wis." He said then kneeled infront of me. I narrowed my eyes in confusion. Is he really?..

"Wisteria Goldenwood. Will you marry me?"

Tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't express the feeling I want to express right now. I smiled and nodded my head at him.

"So you're saying yes?" He asked me.

"Yes." I smiled and tighten the grip on his hands. He stand up and kissed me passionately. I throw my arms at his neck and kissed him back.

"Hey! Stop that! The wedding is still not starting yet!"

I push him back and saw Lara with everybody.

Geez. This is so embarrasing. I looked at Auxdener and smiled. We walked pass a small isle and ended to see Domie on the center.

"Are we going married?" I asked him.

He looked at me and smirked.

"Of course. You already answered me. What else do you need me to do?"

I shooked my head and smile.

"It's not what I meant. I was just curious. Will Domie be the one to.."

"Wis.. wolves don't have their priest. We are not ordinary. We may be living like them, but were different from them."

"Oh I see.."

"Wist, do you accept Auxdener as your husband, make him your slave, rip his throat and fuck him harder?"

I glimpsed at Auxdener to see glaring at Domie.

"No, I was just kidding. So what now?"

"Yes, I do."

"Auxdener, do you accept Wis as your wife, 'til death do your part, or whatever you call that."

"Yes, Domie. I do. And will you please stop being childish? You look stupid."

Domie rolled his eyes and lifted his two hands.

"I'm out of here. I am not a priest so be it. Guys! Our newly wed couple! Auxdener-Goldenwood! You may now kiss the bride, again."

I faced Auxdener and grab his face to kiss him. I bit his lower lip, causing him to moan and poke me on my side.

This was my story.

A nostalgia.

___________________________________

Me and Auxdener were training humans for almost three hundred years. We have two children and they now have their mates and children, my grandchildren.

Our story became prominent to the world, causing everyone to lessen their fright against us. The community accepted us as well as the humans.

It became easy for us to fit in with the society. The government also help us to welcome the rogues, which were under the lead of Nathalie and Saxony.

Our life became easy and better. Aging and wrinkles is not in our blood. We stay the same as we were on our teenage years. Auxdener and I still love to do the things we loved to do. We were strong as we are.

Wolves.
____________________________________

Donnnnnneeee 😁😢
I have a new booook. The title was

"It was all a lie."

Lenor was one of the best CEO in the world. He was known to be workaholic and a lovable man. He has his girlfriend working with him as his secretary, and her name was Sheena.

Sheena and her family own a large feild with their hundreds of horses running on it. Imagine how big it was. They were totally rich but Lenor's parents don't want her for him, for they want someone that will help him with the company. In conclusion, they want one of the daughter of the CEOs to be Lenor's wife. So Lenor and Sheena kept their relationship in where Sheena worked as his secretary just to be with him all the time.

Lenor went to a meeting abroad for a deal. He promised Sheena to come back but it did not happen. The ship that Lenor was riding sank. Sheena still didn't know about it, except for Lenor's family. They want to keep it from the media to still have their dignity. So Mary, Lenor's mother, asks Lenor's twin to take his position. He was Lester.

Lester was a photographer. He went far away to escape the limitation that keeps pulling him out of the things he wanted to do.

Lester became the CEO with a contract of one year, his and her mother's deal. Sheena knew no difference for Lester and Lenor were twins, so she treated him the way she used to treat Lenor.

The questions are:

Would she treat Lester the way he treated Lenor after knowing the different sudden behavior that she was noticing?

What if she fell inlove with the different things that Lester will do?

What if Sheena would find out that Lenor is not the one she was loving, but instead Lester?

Who will she choose? Lester? Or Lenor?

Find it out until I'll choose to publish it rather than starting the pirate story thingy patuti xD

So guysss. This is the end and will be the last of my story..😢😢

Soooooo

Vote, comment, follow or elseee

Read my other book after i'm done in publishing it 😂😂

👑
Bubblesss23