Chapter 28

Nathalie (P.O.V.)

Flashback..

                       **********
I was lying on the bed at my room when Marthin went inside.

"Nathalie, it's time." I turned to look at him and bobbed. We went to the atrium and saw everyone waiting. We went to the stage, catching everyone's attention.

"Hector, are you really sure about this? We knew how strong Whinditians were, especially Auxdener." One of the crowd asked.

My dad stood infront of the crowd and lifted his hand. Then he smiled and chuckled and the room went silent.

"Why are you scared? We are not going to fight with them. We are going there to make peace with them. I will be the one to stop the conflagration with the whinditians. I want us rogues to live in peace. And i'm so tired minding this problem with them." Everyone cheered. I glanced at Marthin who was at the corner, crossing his arms to his chest. I walked towards him and stand beside him. He pinched my cheeks and I groaned in pain.

"But in case of any murder acts, we still need to bring some weapons." Everyone yelled in agreement. I raised my eyebrow in confusion and walked towards my dad. I placed my hand on his arms and he turned to look at me. I raised my heel to reach his ears and he leaned down closer to me.

"Why do we need to bring weapons? What if they will have their skepticism over us?" I asked, whispering through his ears. He faced me and cupped my chin.

"Nathalie, we are not going there to fight. But of course if that will happen, we also need something to protect ourselves." He beamed. I heaved up a sigh and nodded in response. He went to face the crowd having me on his side.

" The war ends right now."

We went outside and there were buses waiting for us. Everyone rushed to go inside the buses, making some loud chatting all over the place. Marthin grabbed me and lead me to a pick-up truck. My dad was at the front seat, waiting. I entered the car and Marthin followed and closed the door.

When everyone already settled down to their seats, we left the place and drove along the highway.

We've reached the Whindit Camp for travelling for almost three hours. We silently went outside the car and stared at the large building standing infront of us.

Suddenly the door opened, revealiing a man, whom I assumed was Auxdener. He narrowed his eyes at my dad as he walked down to the stairs.

"Why are you here?" He asked, crossing his arms to his chest.

"Auxdener, we come here for peace. We are here to tell you that we don't want want to fight with you anymore." He beamed. Auxdener scoffed as he walked towards my dad. Suddenly, the defenders lined up at his back with their silver weapons. I'm right, this was a bad idea.

"Don't worry, Auxdener. We haven't brought some weapons with us. We really came here to stop this conflict between us." I narrowed my eyes at him as I gripped his arms. He turned to look at me and smiled.

"I don't think so." Suddenly, Auxdener grabbed me and gripped my neck, causing the rogues to show their weapons.

"I knew it. How could you possibly convince me to make peace with you? If in this time, you're lying?" He said and pushed me right through my dad.

"Fight will never end between us, Hector." He continued as he glared at my dad.

Suddenly, Auxdener ran to my father and he was about to strike the knife to my dad, just then Marthin punched him on his jaw, causing everyone to rumble.

"Go with dad, don't leave him! I will take care of this man!" he yelled. I nodded and ran with my dad through the road. We were about to go outside the gate when tomie, and the other men, confronted us.

"William! Take us to a safer place!" My dad begged. William glipmsed at the man on his side and grinned.

"Oh I don't think so." He said as he pulled out the gun at his back and hit him on his chest.

"No! Dad!" I yelled and fall onto my knees. There were blood everywhere, staining my clothes as I hugged him. Suddenly, I felt a hard thing stabbed on my back, causing me to arched in pain and fell into the ground as the darkness starts to invade me.

.....

I slightly opened my eyes. I scanned the surrounding and found myself at my room. I slowly stand up, not minding the enervation I felt right now.

I glimpsed at the dextroses that were interpolated to me and slowly pulled them out, causing me to whimper in pain.

I climbed out of the bed and tiptoed to the door, just then a man stood infront of me, blocking my way through it.

"Hey there, Nathalie. You're awake. Good for you." He beamed.

"William, where's my dad?!" I bawled, clenching my fist at my side. He chuckled and walked around me and sat on the chair. I turned around and faced him.

"Your dad? He's dead, Nathalie. Remember? I killed him." He beamed as he crossed his arms to his chest.

"You're a liar! A traitor to our association!" I bawled at him.

"Yes, I'm a liar, but i'm not a traitor. I killed your father for some of us don't want his opinion. Make peace with the Whinditians, blah blah blah." He said, beaming. He stand up on the chair and walked towards me. Suddenly, he cupped my chin vigorously.

" Haven't he realized all the sacrifices that our early chiefs have done just to save our living? And by the way, Marthin is planning to attack the Whindit Camp. And you know why? To have the justice for your father. Yeah, of course I told him that one of the whinditians killed your father. And I don't want you to ruin everything. Good isn't it?" He said and pushed me and I fell on the floor. He went to open the door and Saxony entered the room.

"Put her on the cell."

Saxony lifted me up to stand and dragged me out of the room. We went through the hallways and entered a door. A door which was made of steel? I don't know about this. How many years have I've been into coma?

We walked to a small hallway and when we reached the last cell, he dragged me inside and locked the gate.

"Saxony! Please don't do this!" I begged. He heaved up a sigh and shook his head and walked away.

I need to go out from here. I need to tell Marthin that William was the one who killed our father.

____________________________________

Guys!

I lose my ideas after I ate donuts..😑 but I hoped you like this one two three!xD

Vote, comment, follow or else..

Let's gasp?xD

                  👑
Bubblesss23