Chapter 10

Auxdener(P.O.V)

I woke up early and took a shower. I slid down my black shirt, a camouflage pants and my combat boots. I headed outisde the field. All the trainees were having their training. I scaned the surrounding, searching for her but she's not here.

Where was she?

I went near to Lara who was having her push ups.

"Have you seen Wis?" I asked her coldly.

She stand up and wipe the sweat in her face.

"No. Maybe she was in her room."

I nodded in response and walked away. I sat at the chair and drink the can of coffee. I raised my head, staring at her balcony, hoping some indications of her.

It was almost 11 a.m and all the trainees were dismissed. I went to the conference room to have a meeting with the other staves.

"12 days before full moon." I said, walking infront of them, gesturing my hands to the board.

"I would like James to be incharge of everything when we leave. I don't want any of them go outside the camp when it appears. I want everybody to be safe. And when I say everybody, it means each of them." I continued, glancing at Domie.

I stayed at the room after meeting, signing the papers that were handed to me.

After signing the papers, I went outside the conference room. I was about to go to my room when I saw Domie talking to Wis.

Domie was laughing as well as singing.

Rudolph the red nose reindeer?

I walked near to them, calling her attention.

"Wis."

Domie turned around to see me. He leaned closer to Wis, whispering something to her.

Tss.

"Hey long time no talk." She said.

I frowned and sighed.

"You didn't come out for training." I said.

" Yeah. Will you punish me for that?"

"Maybe." I smirked.

I saw her rolled her eyes.

I noticed something on her nose. I stepped closer to her to have a clear view of it.

"Wait. What happened to your nose? It's reddish. Is that the cause of me thinking of you?"

She narrowed her eyes at me, and I noticed that she blushed. She's so cute with her reddish nose.

"No. I have a cold. So don't assume. And excuse me. You're blocking my way, and I need to go to the kitchen for I am hungry." She said.

"What if you cook for her?

I know. That's what i'm planning to do.

Okay. Go for it."

"Okay then." I said and headed to the kitchen.

She followed.

I stopped infront of the table and turned around to face her.

"Sit."

"And why?" She said, raising her eyebrow in confusion.

"I will cook you some breakfast." I said while motioning myself to the fridge.

"No thank you. But I can handle myself." She said.

I frowned and turned to look at her.

"What punishment do you want? You did not attended the training. Sinking you to the water for 2 hours? Not letting you eat for how many days? Or sleeping with me at my room? If you don't want any of the three of them happen to you, sit there and wait until I finish cooking." I blabbed.