Chapter 22

"Can I ask you something?"

"About what?"

I sighed and smiled.

"How can I shift?" I asked, biting my lower lip. He chuckled and crossed his arm to his chest.

"Believe, Wis. Just focus. Let the strength of your wolf invade you."

"Okay." I heaved up a sigh and closed my eyes to stay focus.

I tightened my eyes to close, not bothering the swirling of the wind whispering in my ears.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?

Yes

Okay, i'm going."

My wolf's gone, and I can't hear anything except my breathing. Suddenly, I could feel my bones cracked, twisting and deforming into bigger bones. I kneel down on my knees, feeling the pain that's lingering me.

"Wis, don't fight it!"

I gritted my teeth as I dig my hands on the ground. I whimpered in pain and screamed. I haven't realize how painful this would go. I let her invade me, feeling the changes happening on me. Afterwards, I lay on the ground. The pain was lost and now a wide eyes Domie was starring at me.

I'm in my wolf form, a big white wolf.

I stand on my feet and looked at him. I howled and run around the field, enjoying my form and went back to him. He caressed my fur and it feels so good.

"Wis! You made it!" He squealed.

If i'm in my human form, he could see my straigh line face, showing on him right now. But then, his beaming face turned into frowning. I sit and tilted my head in confusion.

"Well, this is the problem." He said, brushing his hair off his forehead.

"You don't know how to shift into your human form, Right?" He continued, narrowing his eyes at me. I gritted my teeth at him, positioning myself to attack him. He leaned back and chuckled.

"Don't worry, it will take time for you. You will get use with it." He smiled and chuckled. Suddenly, his phone rangs. He grabbed his phone in his pocket and looked at me.

"Auxdener." He whispered to me and answered the call. I sat with my feet and wait.

"Auxdener? What do you need?

-----
Now?
-----
Okay, i'll be right there."

He turned to look at me, impassive.

"We need to go back to the camp."

I'm freaking out loud right now. I still don't know how to shift!

I gritted my teeth at him and pushed him. I shook my head, telling him that I can't go to the camp with this form.

"Don't worry. The trainees are done having their training right now. I will take care of you." He said and smiled.

"C'mon, Auxdener needs me right now." He continued.

Running through the woods with this form feels so amazing. I feel so light and furious.

But I would rather want to be in my human form right now.

We tiptoed through the yard to the palace. Shit! Why haven't I think about learning to shift back?

"Hey wolf? Could you please help me? Bring me back?

You don't know, don't you?

That's why i'm asking you to help me.

This would be exhausting.

I don't care."

I could feel my bones twining, coming back to my normal form. I kneel down, feeling the movements of my bone invade all of my strength, weakening me.

I lay down on the floor, not tending to move. I don't know how. I'm feeling so weak right now. I glanced down and I was now in my human form, naked.

Domie hurriedly went to me and took off his jacket and put it on me, then he scooped me up like a bridal style.

"You'll be okay, I promise. You just need to take a rest." He said and sighed.

I closed my eyes and nodded softly on his chest. My body feels so weak right now. I just want to be in this position, but it feels so different with him.

He turned around and headed to the stairs. Suddenly, he stopped walking, causing me to open my eyes and saw a man, clenching his fist on his side.

Auxdener.

____________________________________
Guys!

I'm having my own fiction! Because of course, that's my goal in the first place. XD

Vote, comment, follow or else..

Let's have our stretching!xD

                  👑
Bubblesss23