Chapter 24

I slightly opened my eyes. The sun shone behind the curtains. I turned around to see Auxdener, sleeping. I brushed his hair off his forehead. I softly pinched his cheeks, causing him to groan.

He slightly opened his eyes and I hurriedly hid over the blanket. I heard him smirked. I peeked on the blanket and saw him staring at me. He smiled and pulled the blanket and stared at me. I hurriedly climbed out on the bed and headed to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and lather the soap in my body. After taking a shower, I wrapped the towel around my body and went outside. I went to the closet and grabbed my training clothes and slid them on after wearing my undergarment.

I walked towards the bed and saw Auxdener went back to sleep. I jumped on the bed, causing him to groan and covered his face with the pillow. I removed it from his face and slapped him teasingly on his chest.

"Hey, you need to wake up." I said, poking him on his cheek.

He did not tend to move. I narrowed my eyes at him and slowly leaned my face closer to his. Suddenly he kissed me, causing me to widened my eyes. He slowly grabbed the back of my neck to deepened the kiss. I slid my tongue into his mouth.

He pushed me on the bed and now he was on top of me. He straddled on me and move his hand to my shoulder until it reach the hem of my shirt.

His hand travelled inside my shirt and reached for the clamp of my bra. I gripped his hand to stop him for what he was about to do, but he was so strong so I let him.

He removed from the kiss and pulled my shirt off of me. He removed my bra, revealing my erect breasts. He growled and started sucking one of it while massaging the other, causing me to escape a small moan. He reached for the garter of my jogger pants and slowly pulled it down.

"Auxdener, I need to go out for training." I said gripping his two hands. He turned to looked at me and heaved.

"Just let me taste you one more time." He said. I sighed and removed my hands from his. He doffed my pants on the floor. He stand up so I can spread my legs. He went to my core and started licking it roughly,causing me to moan and moved wildly.

He looked at me, so full of lust in his eyes. He positioned himself on my entrance. He went inside and pounded slowly. I wrapped my legs on his waist and moaned wildly.

"Faster." I whispered in his ears. He thrusted faster and I arched my back for the pleasure he was giving me.

He pounded faster and faster until I released, and he followed. We were both panting, trying to catch our breathes. He kissed me on the lips and smiled.

"Good morning."

I narrowed my eyes at him and he kissed me again.

"Sorry." He said, pooching his lower lip. I heaved up a sigh and kissed him.

"I need to go down." I said to him as I wrapped my hands to his neck.

"Okay." He said as he went out of me. I stand up and went to the shower room to wash. I went outside the bathroom after and slid the clothes back again. He was now on his clothes with his messy hair. I went closer to him and kissed him again.

"Go take a shower in your room. Everyone needs you." I said and he nodded in response. I went out of the room and jogged downstairs.

I wad about to go outside when someone called me.

Domie.

"Morning, Wis. Are you feeling good?" He asked, crossing his arms to his chest.

"Hmm, yes. I'm feeling good." I said and he nodded in response. Suddenly, his eyes landed on my neck. He shoved my hair to my back and widened his eyes.