Chapter 26

Me and Auxdener went to the dining room to eat dinner. I told him that I am going to sit with Lara and he agreed. Lara was sitting alone to where me, her and Nathan used to sit. I walked towards her and sat beside her. She smiled and hugged me. When she move away from me, she tilted his head and placed her hand on my neck.

"Oh my god, Wis. What was that?" She widened her eyes. Carressing the mark with her hand.

"Oh this? It's nothing. I got a bite from an unknown insect." I said, deluding her.

"But it looks like a mark. Of a vampire or something."

"No, that would be ridiculous, Lara." I blabbed.

I scanned the surrounding and saw Nathan with Shaina. That bastard.

"Are you feeling better?" I beamed, changing the topic.

"Yes. I don't know why but it seems like all my feelings for him were gone. I already moved on." She beamed.

"Good. Because if you don't, I will really smite you." I jokingly said, causing her to chuckle.

After having dinner, Auxdener told me that they are going to have their meeting for just a couple of minutes, so me and Lara went outside. We were about to stepped outside the yard when Domie blocked our way.

"Lara."

Lara pushed him aside and walked away. Domie was about to chase her when I stopped him.

"Not now, Domie. She needs more time." I said. He sighed and nodded in response.

"Can we talk?" I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Of course." He said and opened the door to the yard. We went outside and headed to the gym. We entered the small office which Auxdener used to work. He held me a cup of coffee and sat beside me.

"So what do we need to talk?"

"You haven't told me that Auxdener was your brother." He smiled and sipped his coffee.

"So he already told you." He smirked.

"He told me that I shouldn't share secrets with you unless he told me to do so." I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him.

"You're the biological son and your also an alpha. You have the right to make your own decisions." I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I have the right to make decisions myself. But not with you." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes at him.

"We need to go inside, maybe Auxdener is searching for you right now."

"Don't worry, he won't. Let's stay for a while." I said, grinning. He glimpsed at me and sipped his coffee.

"How could you say so?" He said, challenging me.

"Because I told you so?" He narrowed my eyes at me, causing me to giggle.

"So what now?"

"What what now?"

"You and Auxdener."

"Hmm fine. We're good." I beamed.

"How about you and Lara?"

He turned to look at me and sighed.

"I already knew what happened, Domie."

"I felt bad about it. I shouldn't have went to her room. I shouldn't have fucked her." He said, brushing his hair off his forehead. I placed my hand to his shoulder and smiled.

"I'm glad you did that." I beamed.

"You know, if you haven't done that thing, Lara was still in an illusion. Nathan just two timed her. He was with Shaina before they've been together. Nathan deluded her. He does not really love Lara. He was only using her for his satisfaction." I said in a serious tone. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

"I'm going to kill that bastard!"

"So do I, but you shouldn't be for the sake of Lara." He turned to look at me, raising his eyebrow.

"Does Lara still love him?" He asked. I shook my head and chuckled.

"No, Domie, no. What I mean was, don't let Lara think of something that she shouldn't be with you." I said. I glimpsed at the clock. It was quarter to eight.

"It's quarter to eight." I told him.

"Oh yeah, right. We need to go inside. I wonder why time flies so fast?" He said as he got up on the seat and chuckled.

We walked together to the palace and he accompanied me to my room. I glimpsed down to see an envelop infront of my door. I wripped its side and flipped the paper to open, revealling a letter.

Wis,

      I'm here at the garden waiting for you. Go here immediately after you've read this letter. I missed sharing stories with you.

P.S.: don't bring anyone okay? I just want you and me to be together. :)

                                                   Carter.

I grinned after reading the letter and jogged downstairs, heading to the entrance. I make sure that no one was following me. I walked to the garden and saw Carter, sitting on the fountain. I ran to him and hugged him. He had no idea how I missed him.

"Carter, how are you?" I beamed, and slowly move away from him.

"I'm fine, still kicking." He said and we both laughed.

"Come, I have a special surprise for you." He said and walked meters away from me.

"What is it?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"You'll see." He said, grinning.

I followed him and we walked along the wayside. We turned left and reach the gate to where me and Auxdener entered when we have reached the curfew. I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms to my chest.

"How did you know about this? Me and Auxdener were the only ones who knew about this passage."

"I was once a gardener here, remember?" He chuckled.

He's right.

He opened the gate and held his hand for me.

"C'mon." I stared at his hand before reaching for it. We went outside the gate. It was slightly dark and there were no clues of surprises to be seen than trees.

"So, what now?"

He smiled and suddenly, he grabbed my neck and placed a cloth on my mouth. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong.

Then suddenly, I went dizzy and weak. Until I can't help myself to close my eyes and sleep.

____________________________________

Guys!

I hope you like this one. I don't know why but the more this story was about to reach its end, the more my mind gets weaker imagination. 😑

Just..

Vote, comment, follow or else..

Let's not blink. 😑

                  👑
Bubblesss23