Chapter 17

I woke up, lying on Auxdener's chest. I slowly went up and grabbed the robe from the closet and went outside the room. I headed downstairs and saw my dad, reading a newspaper.

"Goodmorning, Dad." I beamed and hugged him.

He turned to looked at me and smiled.

"Goodmorning, sweety. Where's Auxdener?" He asked me.

"He was still at my room, sleeping."

Dad narrowed his eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Dad.. We haven't do anything. We just sleep together. That's all."

He nodded and chuckled.

"By the way, where's mom?" I continued.

"She's in the garden, watering her lovely plants."

I nodded and went outside the house. The wind was cold. I searched for my mom and saw her holding a hose, watering her plants. I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

"Hey mom."

She turned to looked at me and closed the hose's faucet.

"Why are you watering your plants? They will die soon when winter comes."

She smiled.

"It's better to give them their last care than to let them die without one." She said.

I nodded.

"Where's Auxdener?" She added.

"He's in my room, sleeping."

She raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why does you and dad thought of something erotic? We've just slept together. Period." I said, crossing my arms to my chest.

She giggled and cupped my chin.

"Of course, we need to be overprotective, especially you're our only daughter." She beamed.

I sighed and hugged her.

"Now go inside and wake up Auxdener. We are going to have our breakfast."

I nodded and smiled.

I went inside the house and jogged upstairs. When I reached the room, I slowly opened the door and peeked from the doorknob. Auxdener was still sleeping. I slowly closed the door behind me and tiptoed to him. I leaned on the pillow and stared at his face.

He's so gorgeous.

"Stop that, you're making me want to kiss you. I haven't brush my teeth yet."

I jumped as Auxdener spoke. He opened his one eye and chuckled. I narrowed my eyes at him and punched him on his abdomen.

"Im sorry. I will not do that again." He chuckled.

I pouted my lips. Suddenly he pulled me up to his chest. And now I was hovering him. He stared at my eyes then to my lips.

He leaned his face to kiss me. I kissed back by sliding my tongue into his mouth. He carressed my thighs, making the hem of my night gown and robe went up, revealing my legs.

He pushed me aside and went up to me. Now he was on top of me. He trailed kisses on my neck then went to kiss my lips again. He was about to untie the ribbon of my robe when the door opened and i've heard someone gasped.

"Oh my, god. I knew it."

I pushed Auxdener away from me and looked at my mom, covering his mouth.