Chapter 16

We went inside the house and headed to the living room. Everything has changed, from the floors, the wallpapers and the arrangements of the furniture.

We sat on the couch. Auxdener sat beside me. I starred at him but he did not tend to turn to look at me. My mom brought three cups of hot chocolate on a tray and serve it to us. She sat infront of us and glanced at Auxdener.

Wait. What's going on right here?

We are silently sitting at the living room, just then my dad appeared, gazing at Auxdener.

"Dad." I said while standing up and hugged him.

"Oh honey. I missed you so much."

"Me too, dad." I said and went to the couch to sit again.

He sat beside my mom and starred at Auxdener, but still he haven't turned to look at him and chooses to gaze outside the window.

"Auxdener. It's what? Eight? Nine?.."

"Twenty-four. A hundred and twenty four years." Auxdener said, cutting off my dad's statement as he turned to look at my mother

I saw my mom looking down, trying to avoid Auxdener's stare.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. There's something going on here.

"Can you tell me what's really going on here? Do you have something I don't know?" I said, causing them to look at me.

"Yes." My dad said.

"So tell me." I demanded.

My parents both exchanged glances before my dad speak out.

"Your mother used to train at the camp, the Whindit Camp rather, for almost fifteen years. I was the founder of that camp."

I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

"Wha-tt do you mean? You were the founder? So it means you are the one who first ruled the Whindit?"

"Exactly, hon." My dad said.

"Why did you leave?" I asked.

"Honey, stop." My mom interrupted.

"No, mom. I need to know." I said.

My mom sighed.

"I'll tell you." Auxdener said, turning to look at me. I can see from his visage that he's totally serious.

"Okay, tell me."

"Your mom was seventeen years old when she became a trainee in Whindit. She used to confront me everytime I made some punishments to her friends, just like what you did with Nathan's. After that time, we became friends and turned to something." He said, looking at my mom.

"Something like lovers?"

He nodded.

It hurts me to hear those words coming from him, but I still manage to show him a façade of being curious.

"We've been together for eight years. Things changes when Raymond, your dad, turned to be his coach. My being possessive turned our relationship complicated. We were always fighting until one day, your dad came to my room and told me something I shouldn't hear."

Flashback..

*****

"Auxdener?" Raymond appeared at my door.

"Oh, Raymond. What's up?" I asked him.

"I have to tell you something." He said.

"Sure, what is it?"

He took a deep breath and sighed.