Chapter 3

He walked away from me, leaving me speechless.

What does he just said?may?male?mate?

Ughhh

I walked to the pool, sitting next to Lara and Nathan.

"Are you two okay?" I asked them and they nodded for response.

"Nathan, let's go to your room so you can change." Lara said and he nodded.

I also went to my room to change. I grabbed a sweatshirt and shorts. After putting my clothes on, I went to Nathan's room, beside my room, and knocked.

"Come in." A girl said. It was Lara, sitting next to Nathan.

"Hey."

"Hey." I said.

"I really am sorry, Nathan." Lara said.

"It's okay. It was my fault. I should not throw those coins and I shouldn't confronted him." He said, smiling, cheering Lara up to stop worrying.

"By the way, where did you go after saving Nathan?" Lara asked me.

"Hmm.. I confronted him." I said, smirking.

They both gasped.

"Are you really serious?"

I nodded.

"Isn't he intimidating?" Nathan asked.

He was intimidating. But I just smiled and shook my head as a no.

"How could you possibly conftonted him earlier if he is intimidating?" I asked Nathan.

"Well, maybe to save my reputation?" He said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

We all laughed just then Domie, the co-leader, entered the room.

"Go down to the dining room. Dinner will be serve in a couple of minutes."

We nodded and stand up on the bed to follow him.

-------------------------------------------------------------
When we reached the dining room, Me, Nathan and Lara were starring blankly at the room. It was goldish. The chandelier that hangs in ceiling was also made of gold.

I'm really loving this place.

We sat on the empty chairs at the corner. The room was so crowded and noisy.

Domie, stand infront of the room and clapped his hands three times.

"Listen up, everybody. Auxdener will speak up for a moment."

The room became silent as the man showed himself infront of us, looking so perfect.

Auxdener.

"I am so thankful for having you here in our camp. For centuries, i've been training people for defense and survival."

Domie groaned in disagreement and everyone stared at Auxdener, blankly.

"No. What I mean was this camp was been training thousands of Quinal for centuries." He croaked

We all nodded.

"So, um.. congratulations. You are all Whinditians now. And dinner will be serve." He said and walked outside the room.

Everybody shouted and dinner were served to us.

"He is so gorgeous." The girl said beside me.

"No, not just gorgeous, but perfect." The other girl said.