Chapter 5

I reached for my door and opened it. I went to my walk in closet and grabbed a shorts and a shirt.

After dressing myself up, I quickly jogged to the dining room and headed to Lara and Nathan who was sitting at the corner.

"Hey."

"Hi." I said motioning myself to sit beside Lara.

The waiters carried a silver platter and place it on the table before us.

Auxdener stood infront of the crowd.

"It's weekends. And that means your day off. I would be glad to know that you'll be enjoying it. Goodmorning and enjoy your breakfast."

He glanced at me and sat beside Domie.

After having our breakfast. I went to my room and bring my sling bag with me.

I am going to a psychiatrist today. I just need to check if i'm having some mental illness or maybe, schizophrenia.

I walked along the wayside. I plugged my earphones on my phone to play some music.

I was walking for about 20 mins.

I scanned the surrounding. It was beautiful. I admired all the roses, sunflowers some trees and him.

Shit! I gasped as I saw Auxdener infront of me.

He smirked.

"What the hell?"

"Sorry. Was that supposed to be a private moment?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

I removed my earphones and crossed my arms to my chest.

He sighed.

"Where are you going?"

"Well, I am going to the psychiatrist."

He raised his eyebrow.

"And it's N.O.Y.B" I hissed.

"N.Y.O. what?"

"None of your business." I said, smiling sardonically.

He gritted his teeth.

I started to walk again as he followed but was now ahead of me.

I stopped and he turned around to see me.

"You can't get outside this camp without my permission." He smirked.

I hissed.

So I followed him until we reached the gate.

The guard at the gate was eating a donut.

"Going outside alph..I mean, sir?"

"Yes..please"

The guard opened the gate and we went outside.

I turned to Auxdener again. He raised his eyebrows at me, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Thank you. But I think you should stop following me."

"I'm not following you." He smirked.

"I'm going to meet someone. Actually it's a girl." He continued.

I admit it. His words really affected me.

"You're really jealous, aren't you?

I'm not.

Wis, you know I can feel it too.

Of course you can, your my brain.

I'm not your brain, i'm your.."

"Cut it off!" I shouted.

Auxdener stared at me blankly.

"Are you okay?" He asked in confusion.

I nodded.

"We-ll..I think I should go because I don't think I would ever get to live again, having this stupid brain of mine." I stammered.

I trotted off as far as I could go away from him and I stopped as I decided to turn on the next street.

Stupid mind. You always made me cause some trouble.

I grabbed a cab and went to the nearby clinic. I paid for my fare as I reached my destination.

I stepped outside the cab and headed to the clinic.

*****

"Ms. Goldenwood, you're next." The nurse said, motioning her hands to the door.

I nodded and entered the clinic. When I entered the clinic, I saw the doctor writing on his notepad, which I assumed were medicaments.

"Have a seat. I'm Dr. William. You can call me Will. And you must be Wis, right?"

I nodded in response and sit.

He was a young doctor. Maybe just three years older than me. He was appealing, but not as much as Auxdener.

"So what could be possibly bothering your mind, darling?" He asked me.

" I was wondering if you could help me with my situation."

He just stared at me as he listened.

"Well, i'm having this kind of ridiculous feeling that my mind is working, involuntary. What I mean was, my brain was talking to me. I could sense that it's not my brain but what might be possibly thinking instead of the brain?"

He stared at me seriously as he leaned into his chair.

"Do you have any allergies?"

"Silver. I'm allergic to silver."

The doctor's eyes widened and leaned closer to his desk.

"Are you really a human?" He asked me seriously.

"Of course, I am. You're so ridiculous. What do you think I might be?"

And suddenly, he laughs.

Did he really just laughed?

"Wis, you are just completely stress. You know, a young 17 years old like you should be hanging out sometimes, enjoying your life. Don't stressed-out, okay?"

I nodded.

"I would not give you any medications for your completely normal, Wis." He smiled.

I went out of the clinic and grabbed a cab. The cab dropped me infront of the Whindit Camp.

I sighed. I just can't believe that the thing that i'm feeling all along was normal.

And I don't believed it. And I need to know what's happening on me.

____________________________________
Guys!

Yeah I know it's horrible..
Just..

Vote, comment, follow or else..

Let me sleep!xD

👑
Bubblesss23