Chapter 18

We headed back to the house to have dinner. When we reached the house, I told him that I would take a shower.

"Okay, just promise me one thing." He said.

"Promise what?" I asked and raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Don't wear something like that or I will not hesitate to take you to bed tonight." He said as he gazed at my dress.

"Yes, sir." I said and giggled.

I went upstairs and walked to my room. I reach for the button of my dress and unbuttoned it. I went to the bathroom and take a shower. I wear the robe after and searched for my leggings and a white shirt at my bag. After wearing them, I jogged to the stairs and saw Auxdener sitting on the couch. Maybe he was waiting for me.

He chuckled when he saw me as he stand up on the couch.

"Aww.. So naive.." He said as he crossed his arms to his chest and I rolled my eyes at him.

He walked closer to me and put his hand on my back, motioning to the dining room. The dinner was served already but my parents were still not here. I sat beside Auxdener smelling the aroma of the food, just then my parents arrived and seated on their chairs.

We started eating our food, savoring its taste. I was about to get some grilled pork when my dad snatched the platter and sliced the pork on his plate. I narrowed my eyes at him andhe turned to look at me.

"So you're going back to the camp tomorrow?" He asked as he held the platter to me.

I nodded in response and place the platter back to the table after getting some grilled pork.

"Auxdener. How's Whindit?"

Auxdener turned to look at my dad and showed a slight smile.

"It's fine. It became more advanced." He said and my dad nodded in satisfaction.

"How about Domie?" My mom interrupted. Dad narrowed his eyes at her and she just chuckled.

"You know, Domie was my bestfriend since I got there in the camp." She beamed.

"Yeah. Just like Wis." Auxdener said as he picked up the pickles on his plate. I just smiled as they turned to looked at me.

After eating, I went outside the backyard and stared at the pool. It's not that deeper than Whindit's. I have a cup of tea on my hand, tossing the tea bag on the cup. Auxdener came to sat beside me. He pulled me closer to him and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I wish that we could stay like this forever." He said.

"Me too."

He removed me from his shoulders and turned to looked at me.

"Wis. I'm planning on something."

"What is it?"

"I'm planning to take deposition."

"What? For whom?" I said as I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"For me."

"What? Why? You can't do that. You can't leave the camp, Auxdener. You've been rulling it for what? Twenty? Thirty or hundred years?" I blabbed.

He cupped my chin and smiled.

"That's the point, Wis. All my life, i've been rulling the camp. I've been there for twenty centuries. I lost my hope in finding my mate and suddenly here you are. I don't want to miss my chance on having you. And I don't want to spend my life on rulling Whindit. I would chose you over that place. You are much more important to me, Wis."

Tears fell on my cheeks as I was listening on his words. He hugged me and swayed his hand on my back, trying to make me calm. I wiped off my tears and smiled at him.

"I love you, Auxdener." I sobbed.

"I love you too, Wis." He said and kissed me and I slowly removed my lips to his.

"So who will you choose to take your place?" I asked.

"Domie." He said.

I sighed and smiled.

"You know what? I think Whindit is going to have a sort of monarchy traditions." I said, causing him to raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"As you can see, my dad gives you his position after finding his mate, my mother. And now you were planning on doing the same." I said and then smirked.

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. I dramatically pouted and he stole a kiss from me. I frowned and he just stayed behave, causing me to giggle.

"C'mon. Let's go to our room." He said as he stand up and held his hand for me. I raised my eyebrow and stand up on my own. He took his hands on his back and made a straight smile.

"What ours? There's no ours. You have yours, right?" I said then smirked. He pouted and hugged me.

"Please? It's our last night together." He said and he leaned back to see me. I sighed and pinched him on his nose, causing him to whimper.

"Okay. But don't do anything silly." I said jokingly. He nodded and kissed me on my lips, cheeks, and on my neck. I giggled and pushed him teasingly.

We went inside the house and headed to the room. I jumped on the bed as he closed the door. He laid beside me and put his arms around me. I reached for the lampshade and turned it off. I felt my eyes went heavy and sleep.

The cold wind awaken me. I turned around and slightly opened my eyes. He's not here anymore. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision and climbed out of the bed. I walked outside and headed to the hallways, I was about to step downstairs when i've heard a woman laughing.

Mom?

I sneaked on one of the columns and saw my mom and Auxdener talking, as well as laughing. Tears fell on my eyes. I don't know why but I think i'm jealous with both of them being together. I wiped off the tears on my face and covered my nose to stop sniffing.

Auxdener glanced at my place, causing me to duck. I slowly peeked on the terrace and saw Auxdener heading towards the stairs. I hurriedly crept to the room and slowly closed the door. I jumped on the bed and closed my eyes, trying to act like I was sleeping.

I was acting sound asleep when he entered and closed the door. I heard his footsteps coming towards me.

"I love you, Wis." He whispered and kissed my forehead. I've heard the door opened and then close.

I opened my eyes and turned around. He went outside again. I sighed and stared at the window. Tears fell in my eyes again. I wish I was just overreacting on things that I should not be.

____________________________________
Guys!

A real wayfinder, never sleeps! (Moana) xD

Vote, comment, follow or else..

Let's watch movies!xD

👑
Bubblesss23