Chapter 4

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

I stood by the bar getting me something to drink. I ditched Jake because all the girls were glaring at me and i really just needed a fucking drink right now.

Briana texted me.

-Like where are you

~By the bar

-McKiyah and i are heading over

-Mkay.

'Mm. Harry must've ditched her' i thought.

Briana and McKiyah walked over and Bri hugged me.

"Oh my god you look sexayy in that dress," She says.

"Thanks," I looked at hers ," Where'd you get that one it's new."

"Harry bought it for me when he was touring in Paris," She beamed proudly.

I snorted. That figures, her parents are really strict so she sneaks around most of the time. Im sure they wouldn't have let her bought anything like that.

Wait, how did she even walk out the house with that on ? I frowned.

She must've saw my expression ,"I put it on in Brisana's car."

Brisana was her much older twin sister. She's in college but she stops by every now and then, right now she's here for our three week vacation.

I guess you could say Briana's parents let Brisana run wild but with Briana they finally decided to put their feet down.

The poor baby.

"Like i will punch the fuck outta her," Briana was saying.

"I would to if it were me," McKiyah said.

What the hell are they talking about ?

"Who?" I asked.

"Sarmana," Briana says rolling her eyes ,"She's flirting with Harry again."

Sarmana Tate is the schools slut. Like she's literally slept with every guy, it's no wonder they're all dying from AIDS this very moment.

I watched as Sarmana talked to Harry, placing her hand on his arm every now and then. Harry stood there but you could tell he seemed annoyed.

As i was about to walk over Sarmana wrote something on Harry's hand, her number i figured, then walked away with her "wanna be's"

Harry shrugged and walked over to us with Zayn and the others.

"Ello love's," Niall says as reaches down and kisses all of our hands, making sure he kissed mines twice.

This guy is so cheesy.

All the other guys were checking me out their eyes nodding in approvement, while Harry was talking to Liam and hadn't looked my direction.

We all sat there and chatted then got some drinks.

I was gonna get drunk tonight if it was the last thing i did

10 minutes later....

I was starting to feel a little tipsy, everyone else was fully in motion except for Harry who didn't drink. He basically was the only sober one there just watching the rest of us.

I stood and walked to the bar laying my head down on the countertop.

The dj started playing Ciara "body party" and i literally dragged myself to the dancefloor looking at Harry's direction in the process.

I was gonna seduce him into joining me on the dancefloor.

Harry was talking to Niall so he didn't notice me.

'Please look. Please look up.' I begged.

Harry looked up at me.

I bit my lip sexily and walked to the dancefloor with my back turned to Harry making sure he caught every butt movement.

Someone's hands were soon wrapped around my waist, i figured it was Harry so i didn't push him away.

We were practically grinding on each other the whole time and noone noticed because everyone was mostly wasted.

I went lower grinding on Harry's thing and i could have sworn i heard him moan my name.

Harry suddenly pulled me up turning me to face him and kissed me hard.

And it went from there.

----------------------------------------------

Hm. wonder what happened

Thanks for everyone who is supporting this book :)

~Barbara

(pic of sarmana)