Chapter 25

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

We had finally arrived back in the city of Los Angeles and i decided to bunk at McKiyah's for tonight.

McKiyah and i had both fixed bowls of cereal and were now seated on her bedroom floor, watching some crappy chick flick movie.

"Oh cmon , you're supposed to end up with the bad girl at the end not the good one !" She yells at the tv throwing a cheerio at it.

I spat my milk out nearly choking on my cereal as i laughed hysterically.

McKiyah sends me a glare ,"Did i miss something. What's so fucking funny Hayle."

My laughter finally dies down and i look at her ,"Everyone knows that in any chick flick movie the bad girl never has a chance at ever being with the good guy."

"That's impractical," she argues back ,"the bad girl has just as great as a chance like the good girl has."

"Ok think about it. Use Sarmana as the good girl and me as the bad. Name 1 time out of 10 that she's likely to end up with Harry," i say starting a debate.

"I say 10 because half of the time the guy just wants the bad girl because she makes his image look good and he has the good girl stay in the shadow because the public isn't ready for her," she implied.

As she said that i thought about it throughly. Was Harry not ready for the public to see us together or was he just using me ?

I mean we haven't gone on any date yet , hell , we can't even have a long conversation before one of us wants to makeout or fuck.

"In this case you're the good girl and Sarmana is the bad girl so you got that kind of backwards ," she explains.

"That makes so much since now ," i sarcastically say.

Just as i was about to stand my phone starts ringing. I look at the caller ID and roll my eyes at it.

Oh so now Harry decides to call me ? Well I'll just give him a piece of my mind.

I furiously type in my four digit code into my now cracked phone. 1... 2... 3... 4... and answer Harry's call.

Instead of hearing Harry's voice i hear slight moaning and banging in the background.

"OH HARRYYY ," some girl moans loudly into the phone. Wait , that wasn't just any girl's voice that's Selena Gomez !

Selena fucking Marie Gomez !

I know for a fact Harry didn't butt dial me while he's having sex with Selena Gomez outta all people !

Really Harry ? Out of all people !

"Ugh ! " i loudly scream throwing my phone again.

This time i knew it was over with me and that phone because i threw it pretty hard.

McKiyah narrowed her eyes at me ,"Ok im gonna make sure Apple never sells you one of their products again."

Instead of replying to her i grab my keys and storm downstairs.

I couldn't wait until i saw Harry so i could give him a piece of my mind.

(Selena's P.O.V.)

"Missed me ?" I asked Harry smirking.

Since i saw his face all over the news i decided to pay him a visit.

Harry didn't reply instead he just stood there not saying anything. Probably shocked to see me here.

I pushed past him and entered the house ,"I'll take that as a yes since my presence has you so speechless."

"What are you doing here Selena ," Harry says finally speaking.

I turn to face him grinning ,"Well im wondering why everyone is pregnant by you except for me."

Referring to Kendall's abortion and the other girl currently being pregnant.

"Ive never slept with Kendall before ," he tells me , obviously lying.

This was Harry Styles , the "Womanizer" everyone knew. Of course he slept with her.

"And the other girl ?" I say.

He doesn't say anything he just walks upstairs to his room.

I particularly came here because i knew Harry would just about have sex with anyone right now just to clear his precious little Hayle's name up.

I follow him into his room and he shuts his door slamming my back hard against the wall.

Rough sex with Harry was always unbelievable.

I always loved how he aggressively pounded my ass when we had makeup sex from an earlier argument.

"You're here for a reason so what is it ," he asks.

I smirk and push him back down on the bed , straddling his waist ,"If you have sex with me I'll clear her name up."

He frowns ,"You mean Hayle ?"

I nod.

"No way ," he says pushing me off him.

"Oh cmon ," i seductively whisper in his ear ,"Noone will have to know."

He thinks about it for a moment and then finally gives in.

"And i swear if you do not help Hayle out of this situation Selena , i will make sure to get you back."

Little did he know. I had paps outside awaiting for me to exit the Styles resident , plus i was gonna dial Hayle in the process.

--------------------------------------------

EVIL I TELL YOU ! JUST PLAIN EVIL

BTW TAYLOR SWIFT AND JADE THIRLWALL WILL BE APPEARING IN THIS BOOK BECAUSE WHAT'S A HARRY STYLES FANFIC WITHOUT

#Harbara/ #Barry {BarbaraPalvin}

#Helena/ #Sarry    {SelenaGomez}

#Haylor / #Tarry     {TaylorSwift}

#Hily / #Larry          {LilyCollins}

#Hendall / #Karry {KendallJenner}

#Hade / #Jarry {Jade Thirlwall}

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

ETC.

Yah. i know short but im on Spring Break and the beach in Miami just calls my name (: YEY

YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THE FEISTY SIDE OF HAYLE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THOUGH

~Barbara