Chapter 15

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

Harry said 'hey babe' to someone catching my attention and making me freeze from where i was standing , and look his direction.

He and Addison were kissing. LIKE ACTUALLY FUCKING KISSING !!

You know ? Lips to lips. Saliva to saliva. Tounge to tounge. Mouth to mouth.

That kind of kissing.

I felt sick to my stomach seeing them do that , i could feel my pancakes from earlier coming up any minute now.

Apparently everyone in the school knew something was going on between them because everyone just continued on what they were doing.

Everyone but me.

My mouth must've been hanging open with shock because McKiyah closed and giggled,"Stop drooling on the floor Hayle."

I cleared my throat just as Harry and Addy looked my way ,"Yeah um... sorry , something sour got in my mouth."

A sour case of me slapping the shit out of Harry mentally in my head -.-

I turned towards Harry and Addison raising my eyebrows ,"So im gone two weeks and you two are dating.

And he had the nerve to kiss me just a few minutes ago. Harry smirked at me which i returned with a death glare.

Not now Styles. Now's not the time -.- Not now.

"Yeah um i would've told you but you weren't , well you were.... ignoring everyone ," Addy says.

I put on the fakest smile in the history of fake smiles ,"Oh well congratulations Addison ," i turned and looked at Harry ,"And Harry."

I couldn't stand here and watch this anymore so i excused myself and went to the bathroom.

Where i threw up.

------------------------------------------------

(Harry's P.O.V)

I know what you're thinking. That im probably a screw up and every other name in the book.

But im not.

Hayle expected every guy she dated to commit themselves to her and im just not ready for commitment.

Who knows how long I'll keep my title of Harry The Womanizer or ManWhore , but I'll just have to deal with it for now.

Part of me dating Addison was to kinda make Hayle jealous , and the other reason was because she was hot.

Addison has no idea what's going on between Hayle and i .... little much that the baby she's carrying is mines.

I knew Hayle would be mad about us dating because well , that is her cousin after all.

Who wouldn't be mad if their cousin was dating their...

Really i don't even know what Hayle and i were anymore. All i know for sure is were passed the "Friend" stage.

--------------------------------------------

New ship name #Haddison

Ship it.
Learn it.
Love it.

Lol.

UM I JUST WOULD LIKE TO THINK EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS BOOK , AWE. AWE. LOL BUT -sniffles- YOU GUYS MAKE THIS BOOK. WITHOUT YOU THERE WOULDN'T EVEN BE A BOOK

SOO THANKS EVERYONE (: