Chapter 22

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I left the guys a note telling them i went to Kendall Jenner's house to chill (lie) and got into my car.

Kendall is my ex girlfriend but we talk every now and then. She's one of the girls you have a one night stand with and ignore each other the next day.

The hotel Hayle was staying at wasn't very far from the flat so it only took about 30 minutes or so.

As soon as i arrived at the hotel i noticed it was one of those rich hotels where lots of people visited.

There definitely had to be atleast a hundred teenagers here accompanying their parents. One Direction fans at that and papparazzi , so i was was in some deep shit.

Fuck. I hadn't thought about any of this.

I found a guy in his early twenties getting out his car and i stopped him ,"Excuse me sir."

He turned around looking surprised to see me standing there ,"Woah. You're in that group i saw online once. What's up?"

"Well i really want to see someone inside this hotel really special tonight but i need to avoid being seen. How do you suppose i could enter ?"

He probably would say some lame excuse like just ask the security guard to sneak me up.

"Actually you're in luck because i had this problem once," he tells me.

"You avoided fans and publicity ?" i ask him getting curious.

He didn't look like the famous type really. Nor did he look like Bruno Mars.

He smirked ,"Nah. my ex girlfriend was stalking me and i had to get away from her crazy ass."

Woah. Didn't expect that.

I chuckled at what he said.

"But here's how you get inside. There's a ladder going up the entire building ," he points toward it.

Shit Hayle was on the fifth floor so i would be climbing high.

Continuing on he starts pointing his hand to different parts ,"There's the first , second , third , fourth , fifth , and sixth floors. If whoever you're tryna see is passed the sixth floor you're outta luck because the ladder stops at 5th , but there's 12 floors."

Well Hayle was right in the middle so i didn't have to climb far.

"But how do i find her room ," i ask him.

He smirks again ,"Ah. so it's a her ? Well what's her number and I'll show you what room you go exactly to."

"Room 303. fifth floor," i tell him.

Pointing to a room he says ,"Right there. That's her room."

No lights were on in her room so she must was asleep.

"Thanks man ," i say handing him a hundred dollar bill and heading towards the ladder.

5 minutes later.....

I finally reached Hayle's room and knock on it softly.

At first i didn't hear any noise but then a sleepy Hayle walks to the window wrapped in the bed's sheets.

She was definitely naked underneath there.

She frowns wiping her eyes trying to see clearly and then unlocks the window.

I open it and climb inside then i lock it again and turn facing Hayle.

"You know there's a such thing as a door Harry. Ever heard of it ?" she says yawning.

"There are such things as fans and papparazzi Hayle. Ever heard of them ," i remark.

She rolls her eyes and walks back to the bad holding the sheets tightly around her body.

I step on it causing her nude body to expose and she turns around glaring at me.

"Just for that you're sleeping on the floor tonight," she huffs out picking the sheets back up and walks back to the bed.

I chuckle following closely behind her.

Floor my ass.

We both climb in bed and Hayle lays infront of me as i wrap my arms around her waist.

She soon falls back asleep and i just lay their listening to the sound of her breathing.

It was only 10:00 , and i would have to leave at 5 in the morning so that noone would see me as they entered and exited the hotel.

Guess i could stay up until then. Besides i wouldn't be able to get any sleep anyways with Hayle laying naked next to me.

Maybe i should do something to entertain myself.

I started licking Hayle's ear on the outside causing her to jump up.

"Harry. WHAT THE HELL !" she shrieks.

I held my hands up in innocence ,"Well you fell asleep and i was alone. I thought that the boogy monster was gonna get me ," i tell her pouting.

Note : Never kid about the Boogy Monster. Never kid.

Her eyes soften and she snuggles closer to me ,"Oh Harry Styles , you will be the death of me."

She stays up and we chat for awhile until she falls asleep again and 5:00 soon comes. I grab my coat and put it back on making sure i left Hayle a note.

Sorry i couldn't be here when you awoken but call me if you need anything. I love you.

~Harry

Going down the ladder was more easier than coming up so i got outta there pretty quickly.

10 minutes later...

As i walked in the flat i was surprised to see all of my mates there followed by Kendall. And they all looked pretty pissed.

Shit. I had some explaining to do.

----------------------------------------------

(Check out the clip on the side)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

- Btw im slowly editing all of these chapters , my co (Kendall) is sickooo :c

~Barbara