Chapter 18

(Sarmana's P.O.V.)

I was looking in my hand-held mirror applying my makeup when i see Harry carry Hayle upstairs.

"That's weird," i say turning to Briana.

"What's weird ?" She asks frowning.

"I just saw Harry and Hayle go upstairs together."

What the hell were they doing together ? I thought Harry was dating her cousin , that Addison girl.

Briana frowned ,"Do you think... well that means... that little bitch," she says dropping her drink and heads towards the direction Harry and Hayle went.

I ran behind her trying to catch up ,"Where are you going ?"

She didn't turn around she just kept walking and grabbed Addison while she was walking.

"What the heck are you doing.. let go of me ," Addison says breaking free of Briana's grip.

Briana didn't say anything she just kept walking at a faster pace.

Addison looked at me raising her eyebrows as if saying 'What's going on with her'

I just shrugged.

We walked further down to where Jake's room was and we heard loud moaning.

Without hesitation Briana pushed open the door and what we saw surprised us all.

Harry.

Hayle.

She was ontop of him.

He was under her.

And to make matters worse they were... fucking.

Addison screamed loud putting her hand over her mouth causing them both to turn our way.

Hayle climbed off Harry and quickly wrapped up in the bed's sheets.

"This isn't what it looks like ," she starts to say and then pauses ,"Ok maybe it does ... fuck."

Harry hadn't spoken he just laid there wrapped in the covers not speaking or moving , but looking at Addison with guilty eyes.

Addison just stood there glaring at them both not budging at any motion.

"You. Little. Bitch."

That was Briana speaking , she was referring to Hayle , and she was taking small little steps toward her with her fists balled up ready to snap.

Why was she angrier than Addison ? Her and Harry weren't even dating anymore.

Briana continued ," This has been going on for a long time but i was too stupid to even notice anything , and that ," she points to Hayle's stomach ," i bet is Harry's baby."

Hayle frowned ,"You know what im fucking sick of you Briana , every since middle school you've competed with me and have always been jealous of my life , even if this baby was or wasn't Harry's you'd still try and find a way to compete with me .. probably go and have you a baby."

So there was a possibility it was Harry's baby.

Finally Addison spoke ,"You two disgust me , im outta here."

She ran out the room with tears running down her face.

Harry quickly threw on his clothes and ran out the room behind her calling out ,"Addison wait... im sorry !"

Sorry my ass.

"Look im outta here to ," i say leaving.

Briana turns around ,"And by the way Hayle I've never been jealous of your life , it can't be any better than mines if you're fucking the guy your cousin is dating behind her back."

We both leave out the room and walk back downstairs to the ball.

(Harry's P.O.V.)

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

This isn't how i wanted Addison to find out about Hayle and I.

I pushed through the crowd following behind her trying to get her attention.

She finally turns toward me in the parking lot and slaps the shit outta me.

Ok maybe i deserved that. I did just get caught fucking her cousin overall.

"Im so stupid ," she says her eyes red now from tears.

I sigh holding my face ,"No you're not."

She glares at me ,"SHUTUP. I didn't give you permission to speak and i swear if you speak again im gonna get that bat out my trunk and slap you with it."

I gulped and nodded. She could be pretty scary when she was angry.

"How long has this been going on Harry ?"

I didn't speak because one i didn't want to get hit with a bat , and two i didn't want to tell her.

"HOW FUCKING LONG HARRY!!' She yells.

"A week ," i lie.

It was definitely two months.

She laughs getting in her car ,"You're full of shit Harry Styles."

"So you're not gonna let me explain ?" I ask.

"No save it for Hayle ," she remarks rolling the windows up.

As she pulled out the parking lot a truck rammed into her car.

"Oh shit !" I yell running over to the accident and yelling at some of the people nearby to call the ambulance.

Addy was laid out on the ground. There was a bust through her front window from where she flew out.

"H-harry," she says gasping for breathe.

My eyes filled with tears. Because i knew it was too late.

I knew exactly what she was asking me.

"Yes the baby's mine ," i say as tears start to fall from my eyes. The ambulance and firetruck were coming up the street now.

"T-take c-care o-of t-that b-baby," she says as her heart finally stops moving up and down.

She was dead.

She didn't make it.

----------------------------------------------

Let's just all take a moment of silence right now.

~Barbara