Chapter 29 (Part 1)

*2 Weeks later*

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

"I hate my life," i tell Allison as we walk into our school's building.

She doesn't look up from her phone instead she just smiles and keeps tapping away with her thumbs.

I smirked.

Every since last week she hasn't put her phone down and is always smiling or giggling at her phone.

Ally totally was seeing someone.

Speaking of, i haven't seen nor spoken to Harry since our last encounter.

It's crazy but i even managed to tell Mason the truth about everything, but he's now ignoring me as well.

So i guess you could say my life is shit right now.

As we continued down the hall some girls sent glares to me. Somehow word got out a few weeks ago that this was Harry's baby and all the girls clearly hate me for it.

Allison however looked up from her phone and flipped them all off causing a laughter to escape my throat.

Ally and i both stopped at our lockers and turned around when we heard a little hoot from some of the guys.

When we turned around we see Harry walking down the hall followed by some cheap doll looking supermodel wanna-be.

Wow Harry. You sure play it smooth.

"Who's that ?" Allison asks.

My replacement i guessed.

He could really do better though. It's like he completely downgraded , yeah.

"Probably one of his one night stands," i tell her rolling my eyes.

"Well one night stand could use a one night hand. She knew those shoes didn't go with her outfit when she put it on this morning," Ally scoffed.

Yeah she was right. Since when did purple and green go together

"I mean, if she's trying out for the role of incredible hulk then she's totally got the part, ill even cast a vote in myself," i remarked smirking.

"Shall we give her a hand clap?" Allison asks me.

I nod and we both start clapping causing everyone to turn our way. Harry included.

(Harry's P.O.V.)

What the hell is Hayle's problem ?

None of this would've been happening if she had just stayed away from Mason.

Right ?

Damn right.

So i have every right to be pissed and date another girl.

[LUNCH]

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

The day went by pretty quickly and it soon was time for lunch.

"They're serving hamburgers today," McKiyah says beaming.

That girl sure loved food.

"Good because im starving," Megan says. She was another one of my closest friends besides McKiyah , -.- Used to be Briana , and Jonah (the one who accompanied me at the ball).

"Me to," i say as my stomach growls lowly.

I was craving for a big fat juicy burger loaded with cheese and bacon and a few mushrooms and maybe even some ranch instead of mayonaise.