Chapter 17 (Part 2)

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I was walking through the the crowd looking for noone in particular when i saw her.

Hayle.

She was standing at the top of the stairs in that... dress. One that showed her curves perfectly , and there was a guy standing next to her.

Everyone had stopped what they were doing and were now looking at her. Even a spotlight was over her.

She stood there for a moment not sure what to do and then she started walking down the stairs with that guy next to her grinning wide.

I wanted to knock it off his face badly -.-

Anyways the spotlight followed Hayle all the way until she reached the bottom of the stairs and then everyone starts clapping out of nowhere.

Even though i had no idea why everyone was clapping i joined in , they were clapping because she looked beautiful... but i was clapping for my own little reason.

That i got to have sex with something like that once.

Finally Hayle turned towards my direction and spotted me through all the people.

She dragged her eyes all the way down my body and then her eyes came back up meeting mines.

She stared at me.

I stared at her.

We stared at each other neither of us daring to pull our eyes away from the other.

But then that guy whispered something in her ear taking Hayle's attention away from me , she nods her head and they both head towards the bar.

I'll run into her later before the event was over so i didn't bother following them.

Just as i was turning around i bumped into someone.

Briana.

"Fuck ," she says holding her head but drops her hand when she realizes it's me.

I didn't want to hear anything she said so i started to head off but she grabbed my hand pulling me back to her.

"If you're not gonna talk to me atleast dance with me this one time Harry," she tells me biting her lip.

I sighed grabbing her hand and led her to the dancefloor just as "I bust the windows" by Jasmine Sullivan starts playing.

Everyone from school lined up and began doing the tango dance we all learned for our 11th grade graduation , it was apart of of graduation exam.

This was really a couple thing but i let it slide just this once with Briana.

I knew i would have to deal with Addison later but when i looked around she was already doing the dance with Louis.

The glare she sent me was horrifying really.

Everyone was still lining up and looking to my side Hayle was dragging the guy she came here with to the dancefloor.

She raised her eyes at me and Briana but then shrugged it off rolling her eyes , and then turned her back to me.

Briana must've noticed all the glares girls were sending her so she smirked and grabbed my hands wrapping them around her waist.

"What are you doing ?" i ask her frowning.

She looked up at me smirking ,"It's apart of the dance Harry, calm down."

The speaker requests everyone to pull their masks over their faces and has the guys line up on one side , the girls on the other.

Restarting the music , the lights dim and everyone walks slowly to their partners.