Chapter 6

(Hayle's P.O.V)

When i got home i took a shower and went to the kitchen where my parents were.

"Mother, Father," I sat down in one of the bar seats.

Chef Louini set my plate down intront of me soon and i smiled thanking him.

Boy was i hungry.

My mother, Hailey looked up from her IPad ,"Hayle dear how was the party?" she asked.

I swallowed the bacon i was chewing.

"It was great as always, but Sarmana was being a total bitch towards Briana."

Oh yeah. My parents believe (Really It's My Mom) that we have the freedom of emotions meaning if what you want to express is a cursing word, then have at it.

"Oh my what did she do now"

"Well for one she was flirting with Harry," I started.

I think im really mad at her doing intront of me instead of Briana now.

"Harry as in Briana's boyfriend ?" Dad asked.

Man i love my parents for being good listeners.

I swallowed some of my orange juice ,"Yeah him, I think Sarmana's back to her old ways."

"You'd think she'd changed after her parents threatened to send her to boot camp."

"Same thing i said," I say as mom stood up and grabbing grabbing her suitcase and dad his Bluetooth earpiece.

"Well be home on time tonight for dinner love you," they both said hugging me.

"Ok," i said taking out my phone.

Chef Lou cleared up the area and left for his shift had ended until later that night.

I had an incoming call from my cousin Allison who lived next door to me but went to a private school.

Me : Hello

Ally : Wtf. hay like where have you been ?!

Me : Lastnight i was at a party

Ally : Oh omfg guess what

Me : What is it

Ally : My parents are finally letting me go to fucking public school with you

Oh yeah. Her parents are on the strict side to but not really. They spoil her like crazy but have never let her go to regular school.

My mom Hailey is her dad Hanson's sister. Her dad is a doctor and her mom is a lawyer just like mines so they're pretty rich also.

Me : Omg we hafta go shopping !

Ally : Already ahead of you. Im parked outside your house now so cmon !

Well atleast i won't hafta waste my gas.

Me : Ok. Ok. im coming

I hung up and grabbed my purse turning on the alarm system before i left out.

-----------------------------------------------

"Get that skirt," I tell Ally pointing to a white pencil skirt with black leopard prints all over.

I wanted it for myself but since it's her first time of the Public Experience i let it slide.

She's used to wearing plaids skirts down to her knees , socks covering the rest. -.- So now it's time that she wears things short.

You know ? Things that actual humans wear and not that geek shit.

I found a black crop top that went perfect with the skirt and some black sandals.

"Ok you wear this on the first day we come back from break," i say walking to the register.

"Wait we're allowed to wear clothes like that ?" she asked.

-.- We could wear a robe to school with nothing underneath it if we wanted.

"Uh duh," I paid for the items and we walked out to Forever 21.

She sipped her slushie ,"You shop here ?"

Who doesn't ? -.- Oh yeah i forgot. her.

"Your parents should really let you be a normal teenager for once Ally," i said ,"You're missing out on some good shit."

"Yeah i know, i don't even know what a Fake I.D. looks like but i want one."

I have 40 of them.

I laughed ,"So they're finally gonna let you live the wild life." i picked up some clothes holding them infront of her.

"Yeah some shit about you only become a teenager once so i might as well enjoy it while i can." she says texting on her iphone.

"About time, i thought i was gonna have to kidnap you from them before 2015 came and you still hadn't went to a prom." i put the dresses in her arms for her to try on.

She looked up from her phone ,"Who says i haven't snuck around?"

I rolled my eyes ,"God you sound like Briana right now."

We both walked to the dressing rooms and tryed on the dresses we liked, trading the ones we didn't like with each other.

"What's she been up to anyways?" Ally calls from the dressing room next to me.

"The usual bitchy , period mood swing shit." i say looking at myself in the mirror.

Ally slid me another dress ,"Didn't Ky say something about she snapped on her not to long ago?"

"Yeah because she told McKiyah that she needed to lay off on the "not needed" food because it "embarrases" the rest of us." i say

Boy did McKiyah snap on her for that remark.

We walked out the dressing rooms handing the worker dresses we weren't gonna get.

"Id pay a million to see that moment" Allison says.

We paid for all of our things and went to Burger King afterwards.

---------------------------------------------

I CAN'T BELIEVE LIKE I WROTE THIS MUCH.

I CAN BARELY FINISH MY ENGLISH TEST ~ooa

but (pic of Allison)

Don't you just loveee Hayle's smart comments/thoughts ?

i do.

Everyone pm me your favorite song.

~Barbara