Chapter 37 (Part 1)

A/N

OK I KNOW YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME RIGHT NOW FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE 2 WEEKS BUT EVERYTHING WAS GOING ON OOA BUT IT'S ALL FINE NOW. BTW THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SWITCHING LOTS OF POVs.

ENJOY

~Barbara c:

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"You ready mate?" Louis asks as he fixes his tie.

"Yeah," i reply slicking my curls down with some gel so that they would stay up.

Tonight is One Direction's opening party on our new album and it's gonna be pretty exclusive.

Hot chicks...

Food...

Booze....

Hot chicks again...

I think you get the picture.

You're probably confused about the rumor with me and Kendall supposedly engaged.

I had no intention in marrying Kendall it was all her.

She proposed to me actually.

And i just went along because why the hell not. The one girl i truly love can't stand me now and won't even speak to me.

So yeah, fuck my life.

"I specifically asked for colorful blinking lights not a damn disco ball. This isn't their senior prom it's their fucking release party," our manager, Paul, screams into his phone angrily.

Oh shit.

Whenever Paul is this way it's best to keep your distance until he cools down, or else it'll get ugly.

"You have exactly 1 minute to get your asses to that ballroom and take that glittering shit down or else your fired. You got that ? Yeah I thought you did," he finished cutting his Bluetooth off.

Yeah someone's period is on.

The three of us headed out of the flat outside to where the other guys awaited in the limo.

---------------

As we all got out of the limo flashes and hollers came everywhere from the fans and paps.

We signed a few autographs and took a few pictures and then it was time to party.

I was amazed at how quickly Paul got those people to replace the disco ball with colorful blinking lights in just 5 minutes.

I spotted a nice looking girl with her back turned towards me chatting with the bartender and two others.

She had on a lace white crochet dress that stopped midwaist and clung tightly to her hips.

Every now and then she would glance my way, but quickly turn her head before our eyes met.

She looked pretty familiar.

I walked away from the guys excusing myself, and over to the bar to get a better look at the girl.

What really surprised me was when i saw that the girl was none other than my ex lover.

Hayle.

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

"No," i simply stated crossing my arms.

"Aw cmon Hayle," McKiyah begged.

"No," i say again.

"Pleaseeeeee," Briana begs making pouty faces.