Chapter 21

(Harry's P.O.V)

I didn't go to the hospital since i was still in shock from what had happened but instead went to the flat where One Direction hung out.

Since all of my mates were at the hospital i was there alone.

Hayle was angry at me about something and i didn't even know what. She is really bipolar sometimes.

I really needed to hear her voice right now.

If i called her she would surely ask why i was calling so i had to come up with an excuse.

Just checking up on you

Nah too sweet.

Wanted to hear your voice

Nah. too desperate.

Where are you

Nah. to demanding.

Im sorry about everything i have done

Perfect. Even though i didn't really know what i did , that would due for right now.

Grabbing my phone i laid back and dialed Hayle's number.

It rung once.

It rung twice.

And then she answered. Which shocked me. When she was angry at me she never answered my phone calls.

"What ?" she asks her voice sounding irritated like.

"Im sorry ," i tell her.

I could hear her sighing in the background.

"Harry please just... ," she starts to say but doesn't finish.

"Please just what Hayle ," is what i tell her.

She really wasn't making anysense right now.

"I need you to stay away from me ," she tells me.

I frowned ,"Is that what you want ?"

"It's what needs to happen."

"But is that what you want."

"It doesn't matter what i want."

"Yes it does."

"No it doesn't."

"Yes it does."

"No it-- you know what Harry im not gonna sit right here and argue back and forth with you ," she says.

"Well don't argue then. Let's just listen to each other's breathing. Can we do that Haynes ?"

She sighs on the other end ,"I suppose we could just this once Styles."

We were both silent for a moment listening to each other's breathing when she spoke again.

"How did we meet again ?" she asked.

I smiled ," Because you were this big ass fan of mine and threw yourself in my arms when you first saw me."

She laughs at my comment and i soon join in.

Her laugh was so heavenly to me. It felt good to hear her laugh for once , she hasn't been doing it alot lately.

"Harry sing me a song. And make it unforgettable like," she requested.

I had never sung to any girl before so this was pretty big request. It had to be special.

Especially for Hayle.

"Im waitinggggg ," she sings into the phone.

I thought about what song i would sing that fit Hayle's interest and i decided on a Chris de Burgh song called "Lady In Red".

I remember when One Direction went to this interview on Valentine's Day and we were all asked this question

"What is the most romantic song you would sing to your lover ?"

I choose that song of course and now i would finally get to sing it.

Sitting my phone down and putting it on speaker , i started singing.

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight, I've never seen you shine so bright, I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance, They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance, And I have never seen that dress you're wearing, Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes, I have been blind;

The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek, There's nobody here, it's just you and me, It's where I want to be, But I hardly know this beauty by my side, I'll never forget the way you look tonight;

I've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight, I've never seen you shine so bright, you were amazing, I've never seen so many people want to be there by your side, And when you turned to me and smiled, it took my breath away, And I have never had such a feeling, Such a feeling of complete and utter love, as I do tonight;

The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek, There's nobody here, it's just you and me, It's where I want to be, But I hardly know this beauty by my side, I'll never forget the way you look tonight;

I never will forget the way you look tonight... The lady in red, the lady in red, The lady in red, my lady in red,

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

As Harry kept singing that song i closed my eyes and silently sent a prayer to God.

'Please God send me a sign. Tell me if i need to be with Harry. That we belong together'

I really needed a sign because right now i was just confused about me and Harry.

Just as Harry finished singing he said ,"I love you."

And i knew right then and there that Harry and i were meant to be together.

God had sent a sign.

"I love you to Harry ," i say as tears start pouring out my eyes.

For once after everything I've been through my whole life , i could finally cry happy tears.

Happy tears with Harry.

"Are you crying i hear sniffling ," he asks me.

Nah. Just refreshing my eyes Harry. Just refreshing my eyes.

"No," i say with a lump in my throat.You know ? The one you get from wanting to just burst out crying.

"Tell me where you are."

"Harry--"

He cuts me off ,"No Hayle. Tell me where you are and ill come out there right now."

Fine ill tell him the hotel where i was. Plus i really wanted to see him again right now.

"Im at the Rosmiraye Hotel , room 303 on the fifth floor," i tell him.

I hear movement in the background and Harry speaks through the line ,"Im driving over there now."

I say ok and he hangs up.

-----------------------------------------------

YEYY ROMANTIC SCENE (:::::

Ok ill let everyone decide the gender of the baby.

Boy or Girl.

Most votes win so pm me a B or a G.

~Barbara