Chapter 32

(Briana's P.O.V.)

I paced back and forth infront of the door deciding whether or not i should do this.

If i rat Addison and Robert out then they'll come for me.

But if i go ahead with their plan then I'll loose my friends along the way.

Fuck. This had to be the most toughest decision I've ever had to make.

Scratch that.

Im doing this.

I am not going to jail for someone else's crime.

Just as i raised my hand up and was about to knock my eyes met Harry's emerald green ones.

"Briana?" Harry says confused.

I sighed taking a deep breath.

Here goes nothing.....

"This may sound crazy but Allison died in that car crash. She was set up by Addison, who's still alive."

There. It's out.

Now he knows.

"Briana i don't have time for your jokes and games right now," Harry tells me in attempt to shut the door in my face.

I rolled my eyes.

Why does he pick now of all times to deny everything i tell him?

I knocked on the door again and Harry opened it again.

"Look i don't--"

"--have you heard from Gemma or Hayle all day?" i ask him getting straight to the point.

"No but what does--"

"--Have you seen Gemma or Hayle all day?" i ask again.

"No. i haven't but what--"

"--Did either of them tell you where they were headed?"

"No."

"Then doesn't that seem a little strange to you Harry?"

He sighs ,"Yes. Yes it does."

"Then why don't you call them and see where they are Harry," i finally say.

Of course i knew neither one of them would answer because knowing Addison, she probably had Robert take their phones already by now.

Harry reaches into his pocket pulling out his iphone and dials Hayle's number first.

He put it on speaker.

It went straight to voicemail.

Harry frowns and then dialed Gemma's number next.

It went to voicemail as well.

"Well that's weird," Harry tells me calling McKiyah next.

Hers went to voicemail to.

Then he called Megan.

I think you already know what happened with hers.

Harry then looks at me,"Ok maybe all of their phones are dead or maybe they left it at home."

"Harry. What girl do you know let's her phone runs dead, less much.. not have it with her everywhere she goes?"

He doesn't say anything instead he just purses his lips into a thin line.

"Exactly. Now if you're done wasting anymore time here we can go and get the cops headed over to Hayle's place. I think they might be in trouble."

(Hayle's P.O.V.)