Chapter 35

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

*4 weeks later*

"Come on Kristlyn, come on honey. come to mommy," i cooed stretching my arms out and grinning wide.

McKiyah, Gemma, and I were all on one side of the room while Kirsten, Kristen, and Kristlyn were all on the other side.

We had just finished eating pizza and there was only one slice left so instead of arguing a bet was placed.

The bet was that whoever could get one of the triplets to take their first steps could have the last slice of pizza.

Of course I'll win this because they love mommy more than aunt Gemma and godmommy Kiyah.

Atleast i think so.

"Kirsten. Hi honey. Guess who has candy, i do. Yes i do," Gemma cooed from the side of me holding up a starburst.

"Hey! No bribbing!" Briana exclaims.

We picked her to be the judge since she said she was full and didn't want the last pizza.

Seemed fair enough to us.

"Kristen. Kristen honey. Come to Ky," McKiyah says waving her hand back and forth trying to get the baby's attention.

Briana stood all of the triplets up on their feet and started recording from my IPad.

"Ok. It's go time," she called out.

It took them awhile before Kristlyn and Kristen started to waddle towards McKiyah and i, Kirsten just sat back down giggling saying something that sounded like "oopsie".

Im just happy that atleast i get to see two of them take their first steps.

"Yay!!" McKiyah cheers as Kristen is almost near her, "Thats it baby. Walk until you shall walk no more!!"

Yeah. She's weird, we're aware of it.

"Aw cmon Kirsten don't be such a lazy behind, come to aunt Gemma," Gem pouted which made me giggle.

Kirsten really was the laizest out of the three.

I think she gets it from Harry.

"Kristlyn come on baby! You can do it!" i call out, now standing with my arms open wide ready for her to reach me.

Kirsten finally decides to get up and starts waddling behind her sisters.

Where in the hell did that sudden burst of energy come from ?

Anyways they all waddled their way across the floor but when they reached us they didn't stop there, they went to something behind us instead.

We all turned around frowning and saw who the triplets had went to.

Harry.

"Hey! No fair! I just got left hanging all because of you Harry!" Gemma fusses placing her arms back to her side.

"Sorry girls. Guess they're just Daddy's Girls.. and I'll take that," Harry grins sitting the babies down and scooping up the last piece of pizza, immediately taking a bite so that we couldn't protest.

Damn that curly haired freak.

"Could you two take the triplets up to the nursery and get them ready for the birthday party please," i tell Gemma and McKiyah.

They both nod their heads and carry the triplets upstairs.

Briana follows along.

In less than two hours they would be expected to attend Baby North's first birthday party at Kim and Kanye's house.