Chapter 28 (Part 2)

(Allison's P.O.V.)

"Come on honey," mom says as we all leave out the mansion.

As you already know we bury Addison today. Most of our family is holding up and noone has cried alot really, we know she's in a better place now.... hopefully.

I got to do Addy's nails and mom did her hair. I polished them hot pink since that was her favorite and mom curled her auburn hair down to her waist, letting it hang loosely.

This may sound weird but, I kinda wish i could lay in that casket with Addy, and we both can go to heaven together. But then i thought about mom and dad..... and how they would miss me if i left too.

I didn't want them to hafta plan two funerals in the same month.

"You okay ?" dad asks squeezing my arms and pulling me close

'No' I thought.

"Yes," i told him smiling slightly.

We all got into the family limo that my parents rented for everyone. It was already packed when we got in so everyone was kind of squished.

My cousins and their moms and dads all sent us sympathy looks.

I just wish we could get this ride over with so people could stop staring at us.

We stopped at Harry's house because the mailbox said Styles and i frowned.

'Why the heck are we here?'

But then i saw Hayle's parents walking out of the house followed by Hayle.

I noticed that no matter what the case is, Hayle always makes the best of it. Instead of wearing black like everyone else she wore a flowing white dress, that showed her baby bump that was getting bigger by day, and on her head were white roses with small angels in between them.

It brought a smile to everyone's face when she got in the car.

Hayle sent me a slight smile as if something was bothering her and she mouthed "you okay", i nod sending her a reassuring smile.

Why was everyone asking me that ?

I still wondered why they were at Harry's place though.

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

When we got out of the limo flashes immediately caught our face.

I knew papparazzi would be here since Addy was well known.. and well, since One Direction would be here.

The church was already filled when we entered, extra chairs were being brought in due to no seats being left. It was kinda surprising because the church was quite big alone itself.

Some ushers lead us to the front section of the room where a cleared out area was left for immediate family.

As i sat i looked around and noticed most of Harry's ex girlfriends were here. I didn't expect them to be here really, and i certainly didn't expect to see Shakira in the crowd.

My eyes even caught Harry's but instead of him sitting by 1D, he was in between Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber.

Taylor was smiling and playing with his hair while he just sat there grinning along and chatting with Justin.

How fucking classy.

-.-

People were still walking in even as the ceremony began.

The speaker of the funeral said the usual crappy stuff they say at funerals but one thing he said caught my attention.

"Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them."

As those words left out of his mouth i thought about it long and hard.

Would we eventually forget Addison after today ?

Or was she still alive in our imagination and we didn't know ?

I shook that thought off because Allison left alot of memories behind. She was that happy friendly girl that could make even a newborn baby smile.

Speaking of babies i think my water just broke.

Nah im kidding.

But i do hafta pee.

Badly.

1 hour later....

After an ending solo from Shakira, we all headed to the dining hall for food and gathering.

Just as i was walking out someone grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the side, away from everyone else.

I looked up and Mason.

"What's up," he says putting his arm over my head smirking.

Rolling my eyes i playfully push him back ,"You couldn't just text me that ?"

He chuckles ,"No."

"And why is that," i say.

As i say that Harry walks by , followed by my parents who all give me a glare.

"Why did your stepbrother just glare at me," Mason asks frowning.

Oh shit. I totally forgot about that.

"Mason he's no--" i start to say.

Before i could finish Harry cuts me off ,"Hayle your par--" he clears his throat ,"Excuse me. Our parents wanna see you for a moment."

I mentally punch myself in my head.

"Erm... yeah sure I'll be right there," i tell Harry.

Mason sends Harry a friendly smile but frowns when Harry doesn't return it ,"Well um I'll catch you later Hayle.. ok ?"

"Kay," i say awkwardly.

He leans down and kisses me on the lips but doesn't get far because Harry clears his throat.

"Ok bye," Mason says walking past Harry and I.

"You are fucking unbelievable," Harry tells me storming away.

---------------------------------------------

IF THE CLIPS FROM ANY EARLIER CHAPTER DON'T SHOW ANYMORE THEN YOU'RE OUTTA LUCK BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYDAY OR SO I HAFTA REUPLOAD THEM

AND THAT GETS KINDA ANNOYING....

YEAH.

(Clip)

~Barbara