Chapter 19

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

As i put my clothes back on i knew i had to get away for awhile.

I could go to another state for a month or so just until everything calmed down all the way.

Me and my unborn baby weren't welcome here. Briana made sure of that.

He or she deserved a better life. One where the mother and father didn't have to sneak behind other people's backs just to be together.

And what's with Harry running behind Addy like that ? I knew that he wanted to explain everything to her , but had he completely forgotten about me that quick ?

I wanted to believe that Harry and i had more than just sex in commom , but as i thought about it , i knew there was no chance of us ever being together.

i didn't see it ever happening now or for future references.

Harry wasn't meant for me.

And i wasn't meant for him.

I was currently heading back downstairs when i hear lots of commotion , and everyone running outside.

What the hell is going on ?

"What's happened ?" i ask some girl next to me.

"Your cousins out there. about a reck or something ," she stumbles off a little tipsy from drinking too much. Her breath reeking of alcohol and beer.

I pushed through the crowd to see what the hell she was talking about and saw everyone hovering over a covered body.

I found McKiyah and she turned to  me with tears in her eyes.

I frowned looking around ,"What happened. Ky why are you crying. what the hell is going on ?"

Her lips quivered and she burst out crying ,"It's A-Addison she got into a car accident and now she's d-dead."

No.

No. No. No. No. No.

That can't be fucking true.

Addison was alive. She had to be.

Running past the detectives and police officers that were holding everyone back , i pulled back the cover and all my disagreements were confirmed.

The body covered up was Addison's.

She was.

Dead.

And as i looked around at the wreck , one of the cars was hers.

Suddenly i started crying and screaming no really loud and i was being pulled away.

"You can't be on the crime scene."

My eyes caught Harry's and my eyes then filled with regret.

I regretted ever meeting Harry Styles.

He was about to come my way but i shook my head no and ran towards my car getting in.

I had to get away. I just had to.

(Allison's P.O.V)

Have you ever had a feeling where someone is taken away from you when you're just getting to know them ?

Yeah that's how im feeling right now.

I know what you're thinking , that Addison and i weren't just getting to know each other , but to me it felt like it was.

Our whole lives Addy and i despised each other and now when we finally can get along she dies.

Not only did i loose my sister , i lost my bestfriend to.

Addy knew me better than anyone even though we fought alot , and people like her can never be replaced.

So as i sat in my car and thought about all of this , i cried.

If anyone deserved to be dead , it was me. Ideserved it because i treated Addison like shit in the past.

The ambulance soon pulled up at the hospital , wheeling Addy out , i got out my car and ran in behind them.

My parents were already in the waiting room , both crying their eyes out due to the lost of achild and soon everyone else started piling in.

They set Addy in a room so everyone could see her once more before the funeral home came.

I saw Hayle's parents , my aunt and uncle , but there was no sign of Hayle.

I think everyone else noticed Hayle was the only one not there and everyone began to look around.

"Where's Hayle ?" her father asks frowning.

We all shrug.

"I believe i saw Hayle back at the party and she was heading towards her care ," Zayn tells him.

Something must was up , it wasn't like Hayle to miss an important family moment such as this.

"Could you all try and contact her ," Hayle's mom says pulling put her Iphone.

We all take turns calling and texting her but her phone goes to voicemail and she doesn't reply.

I left a voicemail telling her to call me , and Niall and Louis both head back to Jake's to look for her.

Where the hell was Hayle ?

---------------------------------------------

GAHH. I KNOW I SAID I WOULD UPDATE LIKE TWO OR THREE DAYS AGO BUT MY PUPPY DIED.

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING BUT SHE WAS LIKE FAMILY TO ME.

MY EX BOYFRIEND GAVE HER TO ME TWO MONTHS AGO AND IN TWO MONTHS RAINBOW AND I HAD BECOME CLOSE.

PLUS I HAD THE FLU.

SO. I WAS GOING THROUGH ALOT THESE FEW DAYS.

YOU KNOW HOW WE WHITE GIRLS FEEL ABOUT OUR PETS LOL.

BUT JUST INCASE YOU'RE WONDERING , NO HAYLE DIDN'T GET KIDNAPPED O.O

ENJOYY

:)

ps. IM THROWING A GOODBYE PARTY WITH MY BFF BECAUSE SCANDAL IS ENDING THIS THURSDAY -.- IM SOMAD

~Barbara