Chapter 27

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

I sat down in the bar seat and called the bartender over.

There was this bar up the street from Mason's house , so i decided to stop here first and clear my head off.

"What can i get you ," he asks flashing a charming smile. How cute.

"Just get me some cranberry juice or something ," i say , my voice cracking.

He frowns at my sadness but then leaves to secure my order.

Sitting there i thought about everything. It all played over and over again in my head.

Harry was ashamed of me. That's why we never go on dates or attend public events together. I guess you could say i was the wrong one night stand to him basically.

"Im so stupid," i laugh out as a tear slips out of my eye.

I didn't wipe it off when the bartender came back with my drinks either.

Tears are meant to be expressed during a moment of happiness or sadness. This was a sadness moment, tomorrow would be both.

"Are you ok. You seem a little crapped out ," the bartender states.

I don't reply to him instead i just shoot him a dirty look that says leave the drink and go dude.

Probably the pregnant woman hormones finally arriving in. The cravings would be arriving soon.

I think he gets the picture and he slides the drink over to me ,"Here's your drink. On me."

I nod as he gives me a sympathy look and then walks over to another customer.

As i hold the drink up on the side of me about to drink some , someone takes it out of my hand.

I close my eyes for a moment as his hand brushes over mines , but then i open them again.

Turning around i come face to face with Harry but i quickly turn around.

Fuck. I hope he didn't see me crying. And how did he find me ?

I wipe the tear away and he takes a seat besides me on the other bar seat.

"Don't worry , there's no alcohol in it ," i assert.

He takes a small sip of it and slides it back to me , and then i take a sip of it.

We're both quiet for a moment listening to the sounds of glasses clinking around the bar before he finally speaks.

"Im sorry ," he says.

I laugh softly and take another sip of my drink.

One thing I've learned about Harry is that he doesn't talk about the rainbows and sunshine like the other guys that pour their heart out when they've done something wrong , he just says those two words and you either accept or decline them.

"Hayle ," he starts.

"What ," i snapped , tears forming their way back to my eyes again.

"Look at me ," he says.

I turn to him not caring if he could see my tears now. These were tears that I've wanted to release for awhile now.

Everytime Harry broke my heart i wanted to cry , but they never would come out.

"What ?" I ask him again ,"im guessing this is the part where i say i oh Harry i forgive you for everything and then we go have makeup sex in your car afterwards."

He doesn't say anything not sure what to say , probably because everything i just said was what he wanted to happen.

"Answer me ," i say again.

Still he doesn't say anything but just sits there.

"Answer me Harry ," i beg , on the verge of crying.

If i have to earn his attention then fucking fine.

I lean in and slowly plant a kiss on his lips but he shrugs me off before anything actually starts.

I nod and stand slowly sliding the lace thongs i had on under my dress down , causing all the guys in the bar to stare , and then i throw them in Harry's lap walking out.

"Here's a memory you can put in your scrapbook of us you fucking bastard ," i say along the way.

I couldn't help but break down crying as soon as i was safely inside of my car.

He just fucking sits there and ignore me like im invisible.

Everything McKiyah said was true. Im just a fuck buddy with the children , i bet the only reason he's still here is just because im pregnant. But once these babies were born , Harry wouldn't be here anymore.

That made me cry even harder.

My car door is soon opened and two strong arms are wrapped around my waist startling me.

I look at them through my blurry teared filled eyes and see it's Harry.

We both don't waste anytime and start removing each other's clothes.

Harry let's the driver's seat back so that he's laying flat on his back , and im ontop straddling his waist.

Harry lifts me up some gripping my hips , while he slides his erection inside of me and a moan escapes my throat.

Mm. That felt good.

I lift up placing my hands on Harry's chest and then slam back down.

He grinds his hips forming a faster pace while i ride him fast. My hips grinding up and down , back and forth.

"Don't stop ," he groaned out closing his eyes.

I nod (not that he could see me since his eyes were closed) and keep riding him until we both were reaching our climax.

Both of our breathing got heavy as we both were reaching our climax and i fell forward on Harry's chest.

As his and my body both shook from release neither one of us could move.

Harry was still panting when i sat up and looked down at him. My messy sex hair came in my face but i pushed it back , behind my ear.

"What exactly are we ," i ask getting straight to the point.

"What do you mean?"

I sigh ,"Harry. Im not gonna sit here and play along with you in this "FuckBuddiesForLife" game. Either we're a couple or we not."

He seems in thought for amoment before he finally speaks ,"We're a couple."

Sure we are. -.-

I look him straight in the eyes ,"So there's not gonna be no Taylor Swift ? No Mariah Carey ? No Beyonce ?"

He chuckles ,"No. There's only one girl im crazy about and that's Hayle Haynes."

I smile down at him and lean in planting a kiss on his lips.

---------------------------------------------

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FAREVER :ccccc

AND YES ONE DIRECTION WILL GET BACK TOGETHER SO STOP ASKING ME

.-. Do you think im that evil to break them up ?

(clip on side)

~Barbara