Chapter 10

The next day.....

Things didn't go quite well on my date with Mason. It was actually really awkward if you ask me. And i couldn't stop thinking about what Harry had told me earlier.

Anyways , the date ended with me feeling a little nauseous and Mason understanding, so he took me home.

Where i puked my heart out for about 3 hours , which i was currently doing now.

"What did you eat lastnight woman?" Allison says holding my hair out of the way.

"She didn't eat anything really, she only had a drink lastnight," Mason says handing me an asprin and some water.

Yeah, he stayed overnight because he was worried about me (:

After i finally stopped throwing up i stood and wiped my mouth.brushing my teeth.

"Is this the first time you've thrown up this week?" Ally asks.

I nod as i swallow the pill down with water. My period, when was it supposed to come on again ? I counted the days mentally in my head.

Before i knew it the glass in my hand was now on the floor shattering to pieces, and everything went black.

I could hear Mason and Ally shouting and calling out my name but all i could do was sit there.

Just numb.

Not moving or speaking at all.

There was one thing confirmed that day even though i hadn't taken a test yet.

I was pregnant with my Bestfriend's Boyfriend's baby. That is... Harry Styles.

----------------------------------------------

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Ah Harry," Briana moaned my name loudly.

I continued to thrust harder and faster inside of her. Imagining that it was someone else instead. Imagining that i was Hayle i was fucking.

Just the thought of me fucking Hayle made me hard and i could hear Briana whimper at me growing inside of her.

Just as i was about to release Briana's phone starts ringing. But we ignore it and keep going.

My phone starts ringing next and Briana's phone keeps ringing. Both of us stop and i answer mines, Briana looking pissed at the interruption.

"Zay this better be important," i hiss out.

"It's not Zayn, it's me McKiyah. where is Briana, no time for that. tell Briana to meet us at the h-hospital it's H-hayle, she blacked out." i could hear hear crying as she hung up the phone.

Wait, Hayle's in the hospital ? I jumped out of the bed and threw on random shit near me.

"What is it Harry?" Briana says playing with her hair.

The world just ended. That's what.

"Hayle was rushed to the hospital," i say throwing my hoodie on.

Briana sighed and layed back down rolling her eyes ," Im sure it's nothing Harry. It's just her being the attention whore she always has been. She probably cut her finger or something."

Ok that comment made me stop dead in my tracks and i turned to face her.

"Briana that's your bestfriend. She's in a time of need and the least you could do is be there for her even if it's something as small as that. You are the most selfish inconsiderate person i know.. you know what, this thing between you and me is over. i can't do this anymore, the faking smiles , not any of it . you don't care about anyone because that's just how selfish you are. And you wanna know something ?" i took a deep breath ," if anyone's an attention whore it's you."

I grabbed my keys and ran down the stairs praying nothing would happen to Hayle.

I couldn't loose her. Not when i was just starting to fall for her.

10 minutes later....

I arrived at the hospital immediately running into everyone in the waiting room.

Mostly the cheerleaders from school was here , even a few unfamiliar faces i didn't know. Then again Hayle was pretty popular.

And that guy from lastnight was here. The one who took Hayle on a date.

"Where's Briana?" McKiyah says weakly.

I would be the same way if i was her. I don't know how i would survive everyday without Niall's annoyance , Zay's preaching , Louis' cheerfulness , or Liam's weirdness.

Because once you become bestfriend's with someone , you never want to get rid of them. Sure they may be annoying or weird but you love that about them. Because you're used to seeing it everyday.

"Harry you ok?" McKiyah asks interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh yeah im um fine, just worried about Hayle that's all."

She smiled slightly ," She'll be fine Harry , Hayle is strong, maybe even stronger than some of us in this very room."

The doctor came out with a clipboard and pen and cleared her throat catching all of our attention.

We all listened waiting on her to say something.

"She's ok you can all go see her now, we managed to save the baby but we would like to keep her overnight just to do some examinations."

Good. Hayle was fine. The baby was fine. Wait what ? The baby ? Hayle was pregnant and i didn't know ?

"Um my daughter isn't pregnant," An older woman who i assumed was Hayle's mom says.

The doctor frowned and looked at her clipboard again ,"Hayle Haynes ?"

We all nodded.

"Well then im correct. It says right here she's five weeks pregnant," she says confirming her earlier statement.

Everyone sat there looking shocked while i went back to thinking. Jake's party had to be atleast five weeks ago. Meaning that baby....

Was mines.

"Well I'll be," the man next to Hayle's mom says. Probably her dad.

"Is she awake now ?" The girl that was with Hayle yesterday at school says.

"Yes she is but don't try to stress her out, it's bad for her and the baby. She's in room 307 ," the doctor says and then leaves.

Both of Hayle's parents stand up first and turn to us ," Everyone you may see Hayle but first we would like to have a moment with our daughter."

Everyone nods and they walk away, heading towards the room where Hayle was held.

<><><><><><<><<><><><><><><>

Thanks to @KendallxxxJenner for helping me write this Chapter

Vote
Comment
And do that other shit etc.

~Barbara