Chapter 9

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

It was five and i was getting ready for my date with that Mason guy.

The weird thing is I've never seen him around school before now... and i would know if a guy that hot was present in the same place as me.

He could be a rapist for all i know, so i put my pepper spray in my purse just incase he tries some tricks.

If you know what i mean.

I searched through my closest for something to wear. Out of all the millions of dresses there i choose a short white lace that was finger tip.

Perfect.

I checked the time and it said 4:45 so i had few minutes left so i got dressed and curled my hair down to mid waist , applying a little makeup here and there.

When i was finished i grabbed my IPad Air and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Chef Lana left me two plates with Chicken Alfredo on it.

I heated up the Chicken Alfredo just as the doorbell rung.

Wow Mason you sure don't like being late for a date, I thought setting my food on the table and walking to the door.

Opening the door i didn't see Mason... It was Harry.

I frowned ,"What are you doing here?"

He brushed past me heading straight to the kitchen calling out ,"Your dressed for something , going somewhere?"

I shut the door. What the hell Harry.

Walking back to the kitchen i found Harry eating the last of my food ,"Harry i was gonna eat that!"

Wait, why was i even eating again ? Im about to go out for dinner.

He smirked ," Sorry that food was just calling my name," and then he burped a little.

I sat down on the bar seat next to him ,"It's fine im about to go out for dinner anyways."

He turned towards me ,"Yeah so where and with who?"

Why did he wanna know ?

I opened the case to my IPad and started playing Candy Crush ignoring him.

"Does he go to our school?"

"Is he on the football team?"

God. this guy just doesn't give up. I kept ignoring him.

"What's his shoe size?"

Ok that one caught my attention. Not just because it was a weird question, but because i wanted to know also.

"Really Harry?" i say looking at him, our eyes meeting.

He smiled bringing my head down kissing me on the lips softly. The second time he's kissed me First today.

I kissed him back and climbed onto his lap straddling his waist. It felt good to be sitting there like that... Kinda like i belonged there.

If you know what i mean (:

The kiss lasted for about five minutes both of us having finally to come out for air. It was better than the one we had earlier.

I was about to climb off Harry's lap when he stopped me and sighed like it was something bothering him.

Frowning i looked at him ,"what's wro--" Harry cut me off.

"Im inlove with you Hayle."

"Oh thank god i thought you were sick or som.... wait what?" i say shocked.

I mean... Harry just said he fucking LOVED ME.

He looked me in my eyes ,"It's true im falling inlove with you Hayle."

"But h-how we've n-never-- he cut me off again.

"Dated before, yeah i know, but just because you haven't dated someone that doesn't mean you can't love them," he says sounding like he meant every word.

I sighed ,"Harry i, we can't... fall inlove i mean, you're inlove with her.... Briana...not me, you love her," i state firmly.

This had to be a joke. There was no way in hell Harry was falling for me.

"You have Briana, i mean she's way prettier than me and.. i dunno Harry this can't happen, "we" just can't happen," i finished.

I climbed off his lap and stood pulling my dress back down.

He stood also and walked up close to me kissing me hard on the lips. I pushed him away as bad as i wanted this, i couldn't keep doing it to Briana.

No matter how big of a bitch she is. She's still one of my bestfriend's.

Harry was about to say something but the doorbell rung catching both of our attention.

I held my hand up as of telling Harry to stay and then walked towards the door, making sure my hair wasn't a mess and that my lipstick wasn't smudged.

Mason stood at the door in his suit and holding some flowers while i just stood there checking him out.

"Shocked to see me?" he says smirking.

"Not at all," i say putting back on my woman in control mode from earlier and taking the flowers, just as Harry was walking out.

Mason looked at me raising his eyes.

"Oh no he's not my um boyfriend.. were not um, we're not dating, he's my step brother who was just about to leave," i state making sure Harry caught on.

"Oh yeah um, take care of her and don't stay out to late," Harry says to Mason and heads out the door but not before whispering ,"lying on the first date, i doubt this relationship will go very far," in my ear.

I looked at Mason who was standing there awkwardly then back at Harry ," jealous bitch mode already?"

He chuckled and grabbed his keys walking outside.

I'll take that as a yes. A hell yes at that.

I sat the flowers in water and looked at Mason ,"Ready to go loverboy?"

"I think the loverboy you're talking about just left out the door, but yeah."

-----------------------------------------

I suck yeh. but i dun care

(pic of Mason)

~Barbara