Chapter 30

A/N

SOME READERS AREN'T PROBABLY READY FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT THEN AGAIN IF YOU SKIP THIS ONE YOU'LL BE CONFUSED NEXT CHAPTER :/

------------------------------------------

*3 weeks later*

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

The triplets are now three weeks old and are starting to get used to everyone a little.

They don't do much but eat, sleep, and cry, but im getting used to it.

Gemma, Megan, Briana, McKiyah, and Allison, along with Harry and the other boys all stop by every day to help me out with the triplets, and most of the time Harry sleeps over.

It's really adorable when i wake up to find the triplets all curled up around Harry sleeping peacefully in the play pen from where they had played earlier.

Kristlyn is usually sleeping on Harry's head balled up. Kirsten on his stomach. And Kristen directly on Harry's face.

Everytime they do that i have to peel them off him quietly while not waking any of them up and place them in their cribs.

They each have these diamond bracelets on their wrists with their names engraved in them that mom and dad bought to tell them apart.

Harry and i have already studied them enough to tell them apart.

Kristen is always trying to do new things even though she's just a newborn. She'll reach for Harry's iphone and then pout when she realizes her small little baby hands can't hold it after he sits it in her hand.

Kirsten is always the last one to fall asleep out of the three because she likes to stay up and play with Harry and I.

And Kristlyn if you haven't already guessed, likes playing with Harry's curls. That's why she's always asleep on his head.

So yeah i guess you could say everything is going quite well over here.

As for Harry and i, we've set aside our relationship and are now focusing on the babies. He's not dating Incredible Hulk anymore, he's now dating Jade.

Yes, Jade Thirlwall.

Mason. We still haven't spoken because he's been avoiding everyone. Mostly me though.

The triplets have made the news several times and when we left the hospital that day, they were all waiting.

"Your name should've been Christina and Harry's name should've been Christian," Ally jokes blowing kisses at Kristlyn.

Ally,Gemma, Megan, McKiyah,and i were all in the triplets nursery so we could feed them.

"Yeah i guess that would make sense, since the babies names all sound similar to that," i say fixing their cribs back up.

Megan helps by picking up the kids toys and placing them back in the toy bucket.

"Kiee," Kirsten says looking up at McKiyah.

"Oh My God did you guys hear that ?! She just said my freaking name !!" McKiyah exclaims smiling at Kristen.

"Sounded more like she said pie," Gemma says giggling.

"How does baby milk taste?" Allison asks taking Kristlyn's bottle out of her mouth and placing it in her own.

We all looked at her wondering how she would react. Even the babies stopped what they were doing.

"Ewwww," Ally says handing Kristlyn to Megan and running to the bathroom down the hall causing everyone to erupt with laughter.

Harry had the same reaction last week. He had the nerves to ask if he could taste my breast milk but instead i gave him the babies' milk.

Just thinking about his reaction brought a smile to my face.

"Whatcha smiling at," Megan asks feeding Kristlyn her bottle and then burping her.

"Oh Nothing ," i simply say folding up blankets that lay around the nursery.

As im picking up Kristen i hear my name on the tv and i frown.

"Turn that up," i urge Allison.

We all huddle around the 60 inch flatscreen in the triplets nursery as she grabs the remote turning it up.

"Breaking News today. Local popstar of the group you know as OneDirection was spotted again today with yet, another fling," the reporter says as pictures appear of Harry and different girls.

She continues on ,"As a statement was released by Kendall Jenner, local girlfriend of Styles a few months back, saying that Styles got another girl, Hayle Haynes pregnant."

A picture of me walking to Harry's door appears next.

How in the hell did they get that picture, futhermost, how did they know i would be there ? Damn, they're good.

"Does my ass look that great from far back ?" i say catching glares from all the other girls.

Right. Serious Moment. Serious Face.

"Is Styles on a getting girls pregnant spree you ask ?" the reporter continues. Then pictures start appearing again.

A photo of Selena Gomez leaving a pharmacy holding a small bag.

A photo of Ariana Grande holding her stomach smiling with Harry besides her smiling as well.

A photo of Taylor Swift's wrist with a hospital band on.

They even had a photo of Addison on the playground's swings with Harry pushing her.

How fucking rude.

Megan turns the tv off stepping intront of it ,"Ok enough media for today."

We all then turn to Allison who's just standing there numb. Probably freaked out that they showed Addison's picture.

But as i look closely at her i frown. All twins have one thing different from the other, in their case Addy had a small mole above her lip and Ally didn't.

The girl standing infront of me had one.

Oh my fucking god.

Why hadn't i noticed this before.

That wasn't Addison that died in a car crash. That wasn't her laying in that casket.

That was...

Allison.

And this was....

"Addison," i say, my voice shaking with fear as i turn to her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

CLIFFHANGERRRR

OMG. OMG. OMG.

MY MOM ACTUALLY HELPED ME COME UP WITH THIS TWIST AT THE END. SHE SAYS EVERY BOOK SHOULD HAVE A CRAZY ENDING.

IN THIS CASE.. THIS BOOK HAS ONLY BEGUN SO NO ENDING GOING ON.

VOTE
FAN
COMMENT
SHARE

20 VOTES FOR PART 2

~Barbara