Chapter 2

My parents weren't at home they left a note saying they would both be staying late for work today.

My mom's a lawyer and my dad's the Co of Apple.

I guess you could say we're pretty rich considering the ginormous mansion we live in. There are about 12 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a workout room, 2 offices, indoor spa, game room, and an electronic room where my dad keeps all of his Apple products.

My parents and i only see each other one time of the day and that's mostly in the morning.

It gets pretty lonely here sometimes.

I grabbed an apple off the counter and took out my Iphone.

Twenty missed calls and twelve new messages.

Alot of guys from school had my number, so most of them just wanted to know if i was coming to Jake's party tonight. I didn't respond or call back.

My other bestfriend McKiyah, texted me as i was finishing the last of my apple.

-Hey bish

I rolled my eyes and replied.

~Whore. wassupp ?

-nothing bored omf. you're so in Jake's party tonight right ?

-Of course. i don't hava dress so im heading to the mall in a few

-you're kidding right

Why does she always think im kidding whenever i tell her i don't have anything to wear ?

~no, im like so. serious right now

-Hayle your closet is a fucking mall .. you have like everything in there ! even some shit the mall doesn't even have ! wtf !

Well it's not my fault i have a personal designer. Blame my mom. She always feels that you have to be the best of the best.

~fineee you come over and pick me out something to wear

-Mkay. I'll find me something to wear also. you know how much i loveeeee your closet.

Yeah i noticed. She comes over atleast once a week to "browse"

~I know. im leaving the door unlocked for you so i can take a shower before you come

-Mkay. bye

Sitting my phone down on the counter i headed upstairs unlocking the door on the way.

-------------------------------------------------

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Mate you in Jake's party tonight," Louis asked.

Of course. Since when did Harry Styles miss a party ?

I smirked ," Yeah im in and im coming all the way."

They all high fived me knowing exactly what i meant.

"I hope Hayle comes she's the hottest chick in school and id be lucky to tap that," Niall says.

Oh yeah her. She's my girlfriend Briana's bestfriend. I must say she is pretty hot and we've had our share of flirts.

Wonder if she's single.

"Of course she is, didn't you hear ?" Zayn said ,"She broke up with Aiden two weeks ago and if a hot chick like that's been single two weeks God must be sending me a sign."

Oh didn't know i had said that outloud.

We all laughed at Zay's comment.

"Thought you had your eyes set out for McKiyah Miller," Liam asked.

"Yeah we saw you two making googly eyes with each other today in the hallway," Louis said making kissy faces to Zayn.

"Of course i want her, but Hayle's body has been calling my name lately." Zayn said.

'Yeah it's been calling mines to' I thought.

"Let's face it all 3 of them are hot Hayle, McKiyah, even old Briana," Louis says smirking my direction.

"I can't speak for the other two but keep your dicks to yourself with mines," I said.

They all laughed and I joined in. We all were pretty silly sometimes.

A few minutes later we were all dressed in the casual guy way jeans, V-Necks, and Vans.

This was one party I couldn't miss. Plus i wanted to see Hayle again. I hadn't seen her since earlier at school.

-------------------------------------------------

-1,000 handclaps because I updated again-

lol.

(Pic of McKiyah)

~Barbara