Chapter 37 (Part 3)

WHEW. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED AND THIS TIME I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN EXCUSE. I ACTUALLY THOUGHT ABOUT PUTTING THIS BOOK ON HOLD OR MAYBE EVEN GO INACTIVE BUT I DECIDED AGAINST IT. I'LL UPDATE WHENEVER I CAN.

HERE'S PART 3.

And erm thanks for my old readers who are still reading and even the new readers. Thanks for helping me make this book possible. c:

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

(Hayle's P.O.V.)

Addison.

There were so many questions ringing through my head, the main one being as to why in the hell she was here.

"I thought you were in--"

"Prison? It's been three years honey," she smirked cutting me off ,"They were bound to release me soon."

"Why are you here?" i ask scared of what the answer would be.

Who knows? Maybe she's here to shoot me again.

No wait. She didn't shoot me it was her physco fiancé.

"Well i heard you were living the life and i decided to check it out," she starts while moving around the room "and where's that sexy boyfriend of yours?"

She was referring to Harry.

I guess she caught the saddened look on my face at the mention of Harry, which i quickly tried to cover up.

"Oh no! don't tell me he finally saw what big of a slut you were and finally left you," she exclaimed laughing.

I wanted to say something back to her but unfortunately Megan beat me to it.

"You have three seconds to get out of this house or-"

"Or what?" Addison challenged cutting her off.

Megan got up in her face,"Or ill fuck you up so badly that police will be the least of your problems."

Addy didn't like the sound of that so she was out pretty quickly.

But not before saying "If i were you Hayle, i would watch my back."

"When did that derranged bitch get out?" Briana says almost immediately.

"And what does she mean by watch your back?" McKiyah speaks next.

I just stand their numb still processing the fact that she's back.

As if something clicked in my mind my sudden worry was about her even getting in my house.

"Where are my children?" i begin to run out of the room frantically, everyone else in tow behind.

"They were asleep the last time i checked, " i hear Briana say.

As i stopped at their door, i open it to find them all playing and running around the room.

A smile makes it's way to my lips thanking god that she hadn't touched them.

They finally notice us and all run over to me.

"Mommy Kristen says that we have the same eyes as your friend!" Kristlyn exclaimed.

I squat down and sit all three of them on my lap.

"Who is my friend sweetie?"

Kirsten speaks,"the guy with the curly hair mommy, he came over when we were eating pancakes."

oh shit, Harry.

I look up at everyone to find them all staring at me intently.

Sighing i look back down at the three,"that's your dad."

-----------------------------------------------

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"baby," the annoying pitch fills my ears once again.

After i left home i decided to visit my mom, which was a bad mistake because it just so happened Kendall was there.

-.-

Still ignoring her i bury my face further in my phone following a couple fans back.

One direction ended a couple months ago but we still all get along.

Except for Zayn who's decided to get on a record deal with Naughty Boy.

Ha I'd love to see how far that gets him.

"Harryyyyyyyy," Kendall's voice calls out again making me finally lift my head to see what the hell she wanted.

"what?" i manage to say without practically snapping on her.

I don't exactly hate Kendall it's just that this is not what i imagined my future to be.

If you asked me two or three years ago where i saw myself I'd say probably laid up on a beach with Hayle, our children playing in the sand infront of us.

But no, im forced to deal with this everyday.

Management thinks an engagement will help clear my name and image of "the player" as the media makes me out to be.

Me on the other hand, would rather be called every name in the book then suffer through this for the rest of my life.

"I said that you need to be ready, remember we have that auction to attend tonight."

I remembered alright, it was held by the Haynes' every two years for child abuse.

All the money donated would go to any centers that sponsered those children.

Everyone came each year, even some of the biggest names on this world.

You couldn't enter the event unless your name was on the list and you had to be by joined a date.

I knew Hayle would be there but who she was attending with was a mystery to me.

And i couldn't wait to find out.