Embarrassing parents

Nyas P.O.V:

Kai and I finally got our parents back. Luckily! I really missed them. Good that Kai and I saved Ninjago. We all went back home. ,,What are we going to do with the last time blade?" I asked. ,,We just destroy it" Cole said, punching a fist in his hand. ,,No," said my mother: ,,it's too strong to destroy it ... But Kai and Nya can take it back into the boiling sea," finished our father. ,,Can we do that tomorrow? I'm really tiered " Pouted my big brother. ,,Never put of till tomorrow what can be do today" Lloyd said. Kai and I sighed. ,,We saved Ninjago ... We're tired," we moaned at the same time. ,,Yes, all Ninjago is grateful for that, but you still take the blade into the boiling sea!" Lloyd only said. We sighed louder. I took the dragon blade from Kai's back and we summoned our dragon. ,,Don't wait for us," I said, shortly. Then we flew away, without knowing it, I slept while we were flying.  

------------------- 
later.....
-------------------

,,Hey Nya? ....... Nya! ..... Nya ?! We are here" my brother woke me. ,,What?" I muttered and stretched. But then quickly noticed that we were at a height of 300 meters. "We're here sleepyhead" my brother explained again. "Okay, then," I said. We flew off and did what we had to do.

-------------------
Later...back at the monastery...
-------------------

Kai and I went in. Everyone was already asleep. ,, good night Nya," my brother said, and went into his room, I waved to him, ,,night," and went into my room that I shared with Jay. I turned around and went to bed. First I covered myself with a blanked and then I snuggled with Jay until I fall asleep. 

-------------------
Next morning...
------------------- 

Rays P.O.V: I thought this Jay was weird, because he always looked at my daughter so in love. She also replied. ,,Hey son," I said as my son came into the kitchen. He took a coffee and sat down to me, ,,morning" he muttered. "Hey, what's about that boy Jay?" I asked as soon as we were alone, ,,He's Nyas boyfriend... Dad" He muttered into his cup. ,,Your sister has a boyfriend?" I said, shocked, ,,mhm," Kai only replied. My wife came down. Immediately I had to tell her. ,,Yes, I know," she said, ,,how do you know?" I asked confused. She sighed, ,,It's simple to see...boys" she said and walked away. ,,Let Nya and Jay be together Dad. They're happy together," Kai warned me. ,,Yes I will" my son left the room. 

-------------------
Afternoon
------------------- 

Maya's P.O.V: 

Me and my daughter where on the river to bring. I wanted to teach her techniques. ,,And what is Jay like?" I asked her. ,,Argh Mom" ​​she just sighed. "Oh come on Nya," I said, tickling her, "Nnnooohhoooooooo!" She said, laughing. It was always hard to find something out of her. I smiled because she looked so happy. ,,He's certainly a real catch as happy as he makes you," I said, ,,Oh, yes, he is," Nya said absent-mindedly. I just laughed cheerfully and practiced with her.

Bear talking:

I hope you like it. It's one of my german chapters. I want to have like my german one shots that i liked in english too. For my english readers to read because my german ones get so mutch suppored. And i like the english language even if i'm not a pro in english 😂😍