When Maya and Ray disappeared part 2

Bear talking:

I had an Idea so that's why there is a part 2

Bit it's short!

Hope you enjoy

See ya

-------------------

Kais P.O.V:

After Nya got these pills she didn't really felt better.

Damn it!

Everytime something was wrong. These pills made it worse. She took so many that she was high before it was even time for lunch.

She...ARGH this sucks....

She sat on her bed and was cutting something out of the newspaper. Her oom looked so...dark.

Everytime I stepped in there I felt the Depression she was in.

I stood in the door way and watched Nya. When she saw me she started laughing but in the creppy 'I am high and don't know what to do in life' laugh.

,,What's so funny?" I asked stepping into her room.

Nya threw the paper into the air and looked at me.

I kneed down in front of her bed she was sitting in and looked at her.

,,Nya?" I started.

She looked at a piece of paper: ,,this makes it easier" she said looking concentrated.

She breathed really fast and looked at it.

,,What the fuck...how many pills did you take?" I asked worried. ,,you're not making any sence" I said looking at her.

,,the end" she muttered and took a different paper.

,,the end? The end of what?" I asked,trying to get her attention.

,,mine..." She said looking at me: ,,it would me my end"

I looked at her shocked. Then I left her. I went downstairs and worked at the Shop again.

I hope Nya doesn't make anything stupid...

When the Sun started setting I went back upstairs and saw Nya asleep.

I stepped closer to her and picked her up to give her a shower in the bathtub.

It was every day the same. Nya getting high from these pills and me washing her in the bathtub.

While I washed her I saw her bones everywere. She was thin from the beginning but not that thin.

I searched for some selfharm wounds but i couldn't find any.

After I dressed Nya I layed her back into her bed then I took a shower and ate. After finishing that I stood in the door way of my sister's room and watched her sleeping for a while then I went to hot into my bed as well to sleep. Tomorrow wouldn't be different from today so...