Super Dad Jay | Jay and Alaya Story

It was a nice morning in Ninjago. The rain had stopped and the clouds where starting to disappear. The air was refreshingly cool. Jay and his 3 year old daughter sat on the couch watching cartoons.

The master of lightning looked at the clock. It was almost 11 a.m now. The previous day he promised his wife that he would go to the store today. He looked down at his daughter and then took the remote for the TV.

After he had turned of the TV he put shoes on himself. Alaya looked at the turned of TV. "On" she demanded pointing to it. "No we have to go shopping. We need food" Jay explained while he was putting on her shoes.

After his daughter was ready to go outside he took a bag and started to go towards the front door. "You coming Alaya?" his daughter on the other hand didn't want to go outside. She raised her arms and looked at him: "up" she demanded now. The master of lightning sighed and picked her up. Then started to walk towards the store.

When they arrived at the store Jay put his daughter into the cart to push her around in it. Alaya was playing with his phone. Jay smiled and started to get the Groceries putting them into the cart.

And while her dad was shopping Alaya found out how to watch videos on his phone. And since she had a cartoon upsessed father his phone was full of cartoons. Quietly she was watching videos.

Jay heard the noises and looked into the cart. He couldn't see Alaya but he heard the cartoons so he started digging and found her sitting there with the phone. "Sorry for burying you in the Groceries" he smiled and continued getting the rest.

Every time he heard an intro from one of the cartoons he sang along quietly. After they where done Groceries shopping he picked up the bag and his daughter and walked home.

"Phone?" Alaya asked him with puppy eyes. "No my dear u had enough phone for today" Jay smiled. He continued walking home.

When he arrived home he sat down the bag and his daughter

When he arrived home he sat down the bag and his daughter. He put away her shoes and jacket. Then he let her down so she could go play. After he undressed her daughter he went to put away the Groceries. Little Alaya came into the kitchen requesting the TV to be turned on. "you can help me prepare food" he suggested instead.

The small toddler nodded. Jay picked her up and sat her down on the table. He started cutting the veggies. Jay let Alaya take a close look at the vegetables he was cutting. She was there to check that they where cut small enough. She sorts out too big ones by eating them.

Jay smiled. He loved her so much. He couldn't imagine his life without his wife and daughter. To him it felt like she had always been there...