Alaya's first birthday

Nya's P.O.V:

Me and Jay were planning for Alayas birthday tomorrow.

"So we have her cake" Jay told me.

"CAKE?! Did someone say Cake?!" Cole asked and came rushed through the door.

"No one said something about Cake" I said.

"That's so mean" Cole said with a pout and left.

"Do we have all presents?" I asked my husband.

Kai came into the room and handed me a gift: "Now you have every gift" he told us and sat across us.

"Okay...we'll put it on her table later" I told him with a smile.

"I can't believe it. My little girl is already one year old" Jay said sadly.

I looked at him and yawned. I was so tired since Alaya was so grumpy last night.

"oowww lil Nya needs a nap" Kai teased me.

"Yeah it would be nice" I joked.

Jay kissed me: "so my parents will be here at 2 p.m. tomorrow" he told me.

"Okay...when will ours come?" I asked Kai since was on his phone.

"Mom said they'll arrive at 2.30 p.m." My brother answered.

"Okay" Jay and I answered.

We heard Alaya crying.

"I'll go get her" I said and stood up.

I went into her room and picked her up. Alaya looked at me: "mommy" she said crying.

"I'm here now" I said and went into the Kitchen to feed her. The day flew by. We didn't really do much.

-------------------------------

When I woke up I was luckily not the only one. My husband was awake too.

We went into the living room and decorate everything.

"Can you get the gifts?" I asked and looked at Jay. He nodded and brought them to the table.

"Okay we get the C-A-K-E later" I told him and kissed him. We made breakfast. Jay was hugging me from behind while I made pancakes in different colors.

Kai came into the kitchen and made himself coffee like always. "Uh you made the rainbow Pancakes again" Kai said as he stood next to me.

"I wanna have the red one" he said and took it. "I knew you wanted to have that one" I said laughing.

Jay and i heard Alaya crying so he went to get her.

,,Hey birthday girl" I said, smiling and gave her a pancake that had all colors in it.

Alaya was excited for her pancake. I ripped it in small pieces so she could chow on them.

Alaya took piece by piece and dipped the pancake into the syrup.

I smiled and served Jay food as well. Then I served myself and sat next to my brother.

When Alaya was finished eating we went to the presents with her.

She started kicking her legs and screaming out of excitmend.

,,all right now it's time for presents!" Kai said and handed the first one to my daughter.

Alaya started ripping it open. She had so much fun opening the presents and playing with her new toys.

After that and her nap we ate cake. First we had to blow out a candle.

Jay lit up the candle while I was holding Alaya. My 1 year old daughter tried to get the cake.

,,just hold on a sec" Jay said and let her blow out the candle.

We clapped in our hands. Alaya did too. Then we ate the cake.

Cole ate all of it. Everyone else got only one piece.

We had a really good birthday for her...