After all these years ... it still hurts

Bear talking: 

Yeah, you do not have to tell me they're not dead (who has seen Season 7 already) but I still do this as a chapter. 

I really had inspiration for it. 

"I do not like that" 

sorry but you don't have to read it!

So fun on page *pushes the fun away* 

hope you like the chapter. 

Jays P.O.V: 

,,Kai and Nya behave differently, don't u think?" I asked Cole, Lloyd and Zane, who played GTA 5 together with me. ,,Oh you think so" Cole said sarcastically, giving Lloyd a headshot. ,,Eeehhh" just scolded him. "In fact, Nya and Kai are behaving unlawfully," Zane said. "What is unlawful?" I asked, puzzled. Cole sighed: ,,it means unnormal ... like your unnormal stupidity"

Kais P.O.V: 

 I sat outside on the deck and looked up into the sky. ,,I miss you dad," I sighed: ,,I've done bad things ... things ... if someone would know ... I'd probably hate myself" tears were forming in my eyes. ,,You said you were always in heaven ... I hope you listen to me too," I sobbed while I wiped the tears from my eyes. ,,I hope Nya doesn't do the same like me," I sighed, watching the clouds as They passed by.

Nyas P.O.V: 

 I sat sadly at the table, still in front of my breakfast. I hadn't gotten anything down for days. ,,I'm not going to eat that," I muttered to myself, pushing my plate into the middle of the table and walking out. When I got out to climb on the roof I saw Kai lying there. He talked to himself. Well, he 'talked' to Dad. Kai didn't notice me. I sat down on the roof and pulled my legs against me. I put my chin on my knees and looked at Kai.

When he suddenly sat up and craned his sleeve. His arm looked like mine. I rubbed my arm to make sure that I had sleeves on and when I felt that it was like a stone fell from my heart. First I saw the arm of Kai and then on mine. We both had harmed ourselves. Somewhere I was relieved and disappointed at the same time. ,,He didn't come to talk to me," I sighed, but then on the other side I didn't come to talk to him either.

It began to rain. We both just sat. ,,I wish they were still here," I sobbed and began to cry, I put my face in my knees and didn't really care if I was too loud.

Lloyds P.O.V: 

 I looked outside and put the controller aside. ,,Kai is still outside we should get him" I said. ,,where is Nya?" Jay asked, pausing the game. ,,She should be sitting in the dining room on the table" Cole answered. ,,There are 5°C outside, Kai could catch a cold," Zane said, standing up. ,,Come we pick up Kai" I said while I got up too. ,,I'll go to Nya" Jay said, and went to the dining room. Cole, Zane, and I went out to Kai: ,,Hey Kai, do you want to come in?" We asked the soaked master of fire. ,,No," he replied curtly. ,,but then you can go to take a hot shower, so you won't catch a cold" my Cole and cut Kai in.

Jays P.O.V: 

 When I came to the dining room no one was there. ,,Huh...Nya?" I asked, looking around, and as I looked around I saw the plate in the middle of the table. ,,She didn't eat again...she didn't even touch it," I sighed, frustrated and took the plate with me to the others. ,,Nya isn't in the dining room," I said with a full mouth. ,,Are you eating her food?" Cole asked. ,,I really wanted to look for her and give it to her but it smells so delicious...I had to taste it" I said, scratching my backside of my head.

,,Where is she then?" Lloyd asked as he leaned against the door. ,,I don't know" I sighed and ate something from the plate. Kais P.O.V: I was in the bathroom to go for a shower because the boys forced me, but I heard what they said and opened the door. ,,did she touched her food at all?" I asked Jay and reached out the door.

,,No, she didn't," he replied with a full mouth. I went out of the bathroom and outside, the guys followed me but I shooed them back in and looked at the roof ,,NYA ?!" I cried, but no one answered.

I knew she was up there. ,,I know you're up there," I shouted at the deafening thunder. No one answered me, I sighed and climbed to the roof, where I saw my little sister sitting there crying.
,,Nya..." I started but was interrupted. ,,Leave me alone," she said, crying. ,,No, you need me and I'm here for you" - ,,no, you didn't come to me either!" She said, pointing to my arm.

I cackled up my sleeve and looked at her: ,,you mean that?" I asked then. ,,You knew I was there for you, Kai!" She cursed crying. ,,but you hurt yourself rather than tell me how you are! -,,Nya it ..." - ,,no let it stuck Kai. I won't go in!" She only said and remained seated. ,,Nya pl..." - ,,Just go...I thought you would trust me" she screamed disappointed. 

I left it with it. She needs her time alone. I quickly realized that I had hurt her. Slowly I climbed down from the roof and went downstairs to go for a shower. 

*Thunder and lightning*

--- to be continued ---

*Black screen*